Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa Claus comes in all shapes and sizes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Annie Fawn
    Dr. Phil show updates >>>>
    by Annie Fawn
    If anyone saw the Dr. Phil show where the woman beat her husband, the update of that show will be today.
    10-14-2005, 03:34 PM
  • Jammer
    Dog Advice...
    by Jammer
    I've just recently adopted a full blooded german shepherd dog from and adoption agency. She is aca registered and so fourth and has been microchipped since a pup. Shes 1 yr old and seems to be well tempered at home and around people although she is a little shy and timid around new people for a about...
    09-25-2004, 02:52 AM
  • Awanita
    The Storie of Basacki
    by Awanita
    Honestly I can't not find the origin of this story. All I can say it is one that my mother and grandmother shared with my brother and I as kids. I do know that my mother said that her grandmother used to tell this story to her when she was a child. My mother passed in 1984 at age 39, my grandmother...
    10-16-2014, 02:29 PM
  • Annie Fawn
    Have any other parents had to deal with this>>
    by Annie Fawn
    Our daughter has a friend who is sweet as can be, BUT her mother is a pain in the @ss! Our daughter likes to have this girl over, but the mom who is a user in the sense of whats in it for her, is starting to talk about how it would be great if ALL 3 of her girls could just come hang out sense we have...
    07-03-2006, 12:26 AM
  • NCheyGirl21
    Sick of being judged
    by NCheyGirl21
    So ever since my husband left for Iraq a lil over 3 weeks ago we both have been judged very much for who we are. Its getting very tiring and I been distanting myself from people lately because i'm on the verge of a break down. Its not anybody who is native either. Theres been this one girl who lives...
    02-22-2008, 12:42 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X