Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lie to Santa all you want, but were you REALLY good this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lakotajingledancer
    replied
    ok mato so ive not been perfect,i just stole my real dad's car! lol,he he he you KNOW ive been the perfect angel

Leave a comment:

• eyesrbrown4areason
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    Originally posted by lakotajingledancer
    OF COURSE I HAVE BEEN GOOD IM AN ANGEL!!! I WOULD NEVER DO ANY-THING WRONG!!!!!
    HE HE HE

:rofl2:

Leave a comment:

• mourningdove
    replied
    were you really good this year?

ahh..............and what exactly are you asking santa to bring you this year, hmmmm????:devil

Leave a comment:

• eyesrbrown4areason
    replied
    I've been better than good!!!:devil

Leave a comment:

• Miss_Nish
    replied
    I swear to kitci manitoo.. I was good!! :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• lakotajingledancer
    replied
    OF COURSE I HAVE BEEN GOOD IM AN ANGEL!!! I WOULD NEVER DO ANY-THING WRONG!!!!!
    HE HE HE

Leave a comment:

• Lie to Santa all you want, but were you REALLY good this year?

uh......well..................mostly.............. ...kinda.............periodically................. ....especially since there isn't TOO much trouble I CAN get into in this little town..............but................at least I hope I find something a little bit better than what I found in my stocking last year...............a rock!!!!!!!! ANYTHING has to be better than that..........and it wasn't even a PRETTY rock!!!!!!! so..........I THINK I have actually been a bit better this year.........Because, remember...........you can't fool Santie Claus............lol..............

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X