unusual outfits for dancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
    Grand Entry
    by Paul G
    Posted by middle of the sky

Grand Entry

“Oh…my….God. What the hell is he doing here?” Sherry said more to herself than to Karen who was sitting beside her at the top of a small baseball bleacher.
    “Who? Who?” Karen asked while she chewed a mouth full of...
    11-28-2006, 11:54 AM
  • Tenveria
    The Chronicals of Sabado Domingo
    by Tenveria
    THE CHRONICLES OF SABADO DOMINGO
    Copyright June 2010, Kathleen A. Otis, aka Tenveria Arelo
    His name was Sabado Domingo and he was born on Easter Sunday, the sacred day of the Yaquis
    On that rocky precipice above where they call home, his mother labored, she was sent out as a scout,...
    06-24-2010, 05:17 AM
  • ~*~ShanLyn~*~
    Its been two years, everyone misses you. RIP
    by ~*~ShanLyn~*~
    ~> Stephanie Kinghorn was born on September 11, 1987, in Amherstburg, Ontario, in Canada. Her parents split when she was a toddler, and she lived with her mother and two older sisters and saw her dad on weekends. Stephanie loved to eat --- Big Macs, entire blocks of cheese, ketchup straight from...
    01-22-2005, 01:44 AM
  • Paul G
    Pow Wow Poem
    by Paul G
    Posted by CherTribe

I recently attended a Pow Wow in Louisville, KY,
    as I watched the dancers
    the following poem began to form in my mind.
    I was inspired by three women dancers.
    The first was a jingle dress dancer
    who I only...
    11-28-2006, 03:58 PM
  • CrimsonHalo
    Dr. Anecdotes
    by CrimsonHalo
    A man comes into the ER and yells, "My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!" I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs - and I was in the wrong one.

Dr. Mark Mac
    03-04-2012, 10:43 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X