~*MisTleToes*~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~*MisTleToes*~

Does any one put up Mistletoes in your home? or anywhere else?? LOL I was just curious because when i went to the grocery store a few days ago, there were like those lil boyscouts selling mistletoes lol... :Chatter :Chatter

But of Course :49: *ROFLMAO* What is that? :taunting: I jokes they have em at tha Club i saw some at Wild West this weekend :lol2:
    *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

My mom hangs it from the rafter in the dining area and entry to the kitchen makes for alot of kissing when the family is over. I don't have any at my place but if there was another person I would.
      ;)
      :p

Comment

Nope, mistletoe is against my religion! :Mad

Just kidding! I kiss anyone whenever and wherever, no need for a mistletoe. :Chatter :Chatter Aye!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kakeeya

Just kidding! I kiss anyone whenever and wherever, no need for a mistletoe. :Chatter :Chatter Aye!!
          Great attitute kakeeya.
          :Naughty

Comment

Yeah no kidding lol... I just wanted the points LMAO

:Chatter :Chatter

Might as well just hang condoms all over the house huh?? LMAO :rofl2: :Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
              Yeah no kidding lol... I just wanted the points LMAO

:Chatter :Chatter

Might as well just hang condoms all over the house huh?? LMAO :rofl2: :Chatter
              :Chatter :Chatter :rofl2:
              Yeah and decorate the tree with the packages.
              :rofl2:

Comment

:Chatter :Chatter :rofl2:
                Yeah and decorate the tree with the packages.
                :rofl2:

:Thinking *LMAO* Kakeeya.... don't give me any ideas :uptosomet

:Chatter

Comment

Why hang it in just your house. I like to hang mistletoe on my hat, of course my wife tells me it makes me seem desperate, but you never know. Maybe it just might work sometime :devil :Chatter ;)
                  The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                  -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                    by OLChemist
                    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                  • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                    Books!
                    by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                    It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                    02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X