Powwows.com Christmas Party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powwows.com Christmas Party!

Woooo Hooooooo!! Let's get it started!!!!

Come on in... got the place decorated... if it gets too small.. we'll move into the bingo hall!
    Attached Files
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

wooooo hooooo got my garland.. my santa hat.... lets get the music started... .. ooohh look there is mato overthere... ooohh mato.. gurl...:D :c2:
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Ok where tha Punch at :Crazy :uptosomet :Quiet
      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

hey crowhunny glad you could make it.. looks like we get the whole puch bowl to ourselfs right now.. ahhhhh the more the merrier.. :Chatter :p

Comment

Have some popcorn balls ready!

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Originally posted by NDNKIDZ
            hey crowhunny glad you could make it.. looks like we get the whole puch bowl to ourselfs right now.. ahhhhh the more the merrier.. :Chatter :p

Dont mind the Punch if it tastes a lil bit funny ok ;) :devil :Chatter

Comment

hiccup... im sorry what did you say about this punch... hehehehehehe..

Comment

Originally posted by NDNKIDZ
                hiccup... im sorry what did you say about this punch... hehehehehehe..

its Berry Good is all :devil :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

oooooohhhhhhh look crow hunny brought santa with her..

Comment

Geeeeeeeeze guys... here's another punch bowl ... slow down would ya? :p

Comment

Where's the egg nog? :p

Comment

The negg nogg is in the cormner wift ddah white bolw.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan
                          The negg nogg is in the cormner wift ddah white bolw.

:Thinking.... Mato... looks like you've started without us lol...

:Chatter :Chatter

Comment

So whens it Tyme Fo the Dj to start Playin and where are all tha Doots at :Tongue :devil

Comment

HO HO HO... ayyyyyeeee

i'm not santa. but i brought some goodies! Chocolate Chip cookies w/red and green M&Ms. :) mmmm

now can i have some punch :)
                              The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X