* Subway *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * Subway *

I saw a display at Subway saying there were over 13000 ways to eat a subway sandwich ... which brought me to this ....

*puts on green cap and apron* HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR SUB? :ready2eat

Me? Roast beef on wheat, no cheese - cucumbers, pickles, pepperchini's and pepper :)

MMM!!:ready2eat I'm all abou the Italian BMT! Why? Cause it's BIGGER,MEATIER,TASTIER :Tongue ahhh!:Naughty lol! Slap some extra pickles up on that mug and "I 'm red to go!" ;)
    If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

I'm not sure if it's Subway or Quizno's or another sub chain, but one of them has all the meat made from turkey ... whether it's bologna or pepperoni or whatever, all turkey meat so they can aim their market to health-conscious people.

Personally, I like the Philly steak-n-cheesy's...
      "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
      Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

:34: :Eyebrows pepperoni made out of turkey aye?:Eyebrows Nope, I don't think that sounds good! If I'm gonna eat something the crap better have some taste up in there! It's good that hey are offering alternatives but to make everything on the menu out of turkey :34: Anyways, I guess....whatever floats people's boat aye? :Chatter :Chatter :)
        If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Roasted Chicken Wrap, with cheese, lettuce, tomotoes, cumcumber, pickles, lil bit of hot peppers and last but not least...mayonnaise or honey mustard sauce.

Comment

sometimes I get in the mood for a big sloppy meatball sub, but I really like the turkey club with the works;)

Comment

Roasted chicken on whole wheat, cheese, lettuce, cucumbers, green pepper, a line of mayo, a line of mustard and salt n pepper. mm mm mm!
              "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

6 inch roasted chicken on honey oat bread. Lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cucumbers, black olives, green olives, hot peppers, green peppers, onions (basically everything lol) and barbcue sauce and a smidgen of mayo.
                Got percap?

Comment

No chronic subway eaters like Jared huh? :p hehe.

Comment

turkey breast and ham, pepperjack cheese, lettuce, green peppers, olives, more peppers, wee bit of onion, salt pepper, oil and vinegar......sounds pretty healthy, but that is so I can....get those freaking macadamia nut, and chocolate chip cookies!!!! :Chatter
                    sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

I eat TOGO'S only because I once worked at a Subway and I can't look at those stores with out feeling queezy! :(

But at TOGO'S I always always get their signature sammy ~ Hot Pastrami with extra mustard and triple the pickles with a Large Pepsi!! :Tongue :Thumbs
                      If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

dang this thread is makin me hungry *LMAO*:Chatter :Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                          dang this thread is makin me hungry *LMAO*:Chatter :Chatter
                          I know!! meee tooooo!!!!!!1
                          sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Dang I should head to town and get subway for lunch :D
                            He's the type of rez I like
                            ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Originally posted by Oji_Flava
                              Roasted Chicken Wrap, with cheese, lettuce, tomotoes, cumcumber, pickles, lil bit of hot peppers and last but not least...mayonnaise or honey mustard sauce.

thats sounds siouxpurr yummy!!
                              "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X