Earthquake!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquake!!

Dayumb who felt it? We felt it here on the 3rd floor. I hate earthquakes. Fires now the earthquakes.

:dropping:

I heard about it on the news today. 6.5, two people died. Epicenter somewhere around LA I guess.
    "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
    Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

I know what you mean, I was born and raised in california and was in a few earthquakes, scary....I have alot of friends and realitives there still.....
      sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

this one guy at work told me about it. read up on it via internet. cambria, palos robles area right? weeeird :Scared hope all is well! :)

Comment

Glad I came home and left california for a few weeks. I been through 2 too many. Heard about this on news also.
          -Don't hate me because I'm
          wise beyond my years-

Comment

IjustWatch - yeah that's right ... epicenter was in Cambria, which is about 1/2-way between SF and LA. I think Palos Robles is where the two people died, and a third is missing, because of a building (or part of) collapsed on them.
            "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
            Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
              by OLChemist
              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
            • Tsalagi_Phoenix
              Books!
              by Tsalagi_Phoenix
              It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
              02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X