WBS Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBS Chat

How many of you were part of the old WBS chat and if you were what were your screen names??

I used to be there all the time!!

Hell.. It was my first chatting experience :Angel:

My screen name was kinda the same.. Sienna226..

What about the rest of ya's?

I was Sidahkwe. I think I started chatting there in the fall of 97. They had a website with a forum system like this but its down right now.
    He's the type of rez I like
    ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

I was, and still am Riverwoman:D Still keeping in touch with a few of the old chatters;)

Comment

I remember Sidahkwe. I can almost match a pic to the handle but it's been too long! *L*

I started wbs in 1998 I think... latest handle was "Silverstarz34" :p

Comment

Originally posted by Smeshigaud
          I was Sidahkwe. I think I started chatting there in the fall of 97. They had a website with a forum system like this but its down right now.

I remember that name! Im not sure if I chatted with you before or not.. but definately remember that name!

I think I may have started there in 98 too.. I dont remember! hah that was a helluva long time ago!!

Do you all still keep in contact with some people??

There are a few that I still speak to.. Actually have become some of my closest frenz:D

Comment

i was in wbs

i used to be in wbs i started hell long time ago i knew everybody there my handle used to be indian_ creek:devil but i hope everybody has a cool and hella good new years check everybody laters merry christmas to all and may the force be with you lol jp
            the boogyman is in so let the sin begin

Comment

Re: i was in wbs

Originally posted by native_cool
              i used to be in wbs i started hell long time ago i knew everybody there my handle used to be indian_ creek:devil but i hope everybody has a cool and hella good new years check everybody laters merry christmas to all and may the force be with you lol jp
              HOLAY! BYRON IS DAT YOU???

Comment

it'z me baybeee lol hey who are you lol well you know it's me lol find me in yahoo under internet_boogyman
                the boogyman is in so let the sin begin

Comment

Lil_Oji_Bear, Oji_Flava, I think dats all.

Comment

Yep, I remember Oji_flava.

BYRON! it's me, Chewy!! LOL

Comment

cool...did we used to be chat buddies way back then??

Comment

hey you WBS refugees!!! :39:

Yes.... *sniffle* I too was part of the WBS crowd.. and I miss it! :Cry

I had the same handle... Dazzle_Me_Now.. so don't be all shady... say HI dammit!! :Wave *L*

Comment

Re: i was in wbs

Originally posted by native_cool

Hey you taco bell munching, Granny's hot wing eating champion, 49 cent movie watching, twinkie loving, pepsi drinking, uses coupons to ride the bus, pumpkin pie haircutted freek!!!! :taunting:

merry christmas to you too Byron!! :c2: :D

Comment

Re: Re: i was in wbs

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
                            Hey you taco bell munching, Granny's hot wing eating champion, 49 cent movie watching, twinkie loving, pepsi drinking, uses coupons to ride the bus, pumpkin pie haircutted freek!!!! :taunting:

merry christmas to you too Byron!! :c2: :D
                            LMAO @ pumpkin-pie haircutted freak! that's from a movie.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: i was in wbs

Originally posted by step_2_da_side
                              LMAO @ pumpkin-pie haircutted freak! that's from a movie.
                              Why yes dearie.. it 'twas!! :D

Crazy arse movie. Still cracks me up. :rofl2:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X