Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone and hope your holiday is a good one. Hope Santa is good to you and you were good to him! lol. Be careful if you're driving long distances for the holidays. Be good and be safe :D
    He's the type of rez I like
    ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

same here! :p Merry Christmas and Happy.. wait.. I'll be back before the New Year so- this is Happy HoHoHoliday :c2: part I .. I'll be :driving: back up norf for some grubbin :ready2eat but prolly not enuff snow to make some :c1: snowman heads .. (cher *L*) :Wave Have a good one and be safe! :)

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :c2: :blushing: :c1:

Comment

Same to you, SM!

Hug them lil nephie's of yours for me. I know their auntie spoiled them real bad at christmas! *LOL*.

Say hello and holiday greetings to your sis for me!

Any word on mid-winter at all?
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

:c2: MERRY CHRISTMAS :c1: to:

everyone in this thread :)
          my family and friends back home
          Cher and her family
          Summer and her kids
          new and old chat friends LOL
          and all u otha :Angel2: 's

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!!

Comment

May you all be blessed with a pleasant and safe holiday season this year!!!
            Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
            I'm still part red man deep inside!~
            <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

Aoo' Ya'at'eeh Keshmish to you too CHEWY and Waverly! :D

And merry christmas to Susie, Summer and her munchkins, Char and her family, Angie and Jocelynn, and to all the powwow.com'ers!!

Have a safe holiday and buckle up!!

:c1: :c2:

Comment

Yes Merry Christmas to everyone too! :c2: I hope all of you are blessed with family, friends, happiness, love and health. :Angel2

Comment

and a merry humbug to you too

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

can't believe I'm gonna have a christmas without clients!!! WHOOHOO!! Blessings of the season to you all!!!
                    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Thanks sweetie, I didn't spoil them too much, I wasn't rich enough! :D I heard there is no mid winter pow-wow anymore, they can't afford to do it or something, so NMU is trying to get a pow-wow going that weekend. Haven't heard anything as of lately! I'll definitely let you know when I know.

Merry Christmas everyone..I'm just waiting for Santa to come tonight :p
                      He's the type of rez I like
                      ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone. May your day be full of joy and be blessed with the warmth of love from family and friends. :c2: :c2: :c2: :c2:
                        Through the good times and bad times, always pray.

Comment

Many blessings to you all:) Merry Christmas and *hugz* Good to see you again Cher;)

Comment

:c2: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Comment

Merry Christmas to ya all too.... Chew Dog... Cher-ry:p, Shanda, Genie, CrowBaybee, Burbs and to WITCHY 3ITCHY, and Miss Linz.... aaand, Dat1 & Injundoot.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X