Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can you do for...........................?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can you do for...........................?

I currently have a situation. I am truely in love with a man, and yet he can not see how much I love him because he is in his past. I have a child by him but yet it is like he don't see us at all. He won't celebrate Christmas with us because of a death that happend over 10 years ago. I know people are effected by death but yet he keeps telling me his only true love died right around Christmas.

I was married once before, but that was almost 10 years ago. I never talk to the man, never will. Last time I had really talked to him was about 8 years ago. (in a short, he beat me almost to death and I lost the child I carried that was his). The man I am with now tells me to get my ex-husband out of my mind and yet he is. The only thing I think about is my ex-husbands family who still lives here in town. They keep wanting to talk to me but yet I don't talk to them, I avoid them every chance I get.
    I love this man to death. I have backed him up when his family turned their backs to him, I have helped him when no one else would, I have stuck by his side for everything and yet I can not seem to even show him how much I love him. He don't see it.

What am I to do??????????????/
    I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Oh girl, I feel for ya:( If he can't see how much you love him, then I would have to say that you might want to consider moving on. Either or that, give him one last chance, and talk to him face to face and tell him.

Sorry to hear this *hugz*from the Yukon:)

Comment

I know what you are saying. I used to be this guy for 2 years back when I was 16 but he was bad news (was in and out of jail because he was a very bad dude.) Sometimes I think about him but when I moved to Colorado he was in jail and he said "If you don't write me and tell me that you don't want to be with me no more, when I get out I will come find you!" :Scared (That's when I figured out he was obsessed with me, that guy could find me no matter where I was! ) He got a whole bunch of time so I wasn't worried about him for awhile. But lately I have been worried because last I heard he got like 6 years or so. So I looked up the website for the Illinois Prison System and I found out where he was, how much time he got, and they had his pic on file so I knew it was him. His butt is gonna be in there for a long a$$ time so I ain't worried about him now! He was my first love but ever since I figured out he psycho I realized how big of a mistake I made!:Eyepopper So now my hubby is all I'm worried about! I feel for you and I hope he comes to his senses so he can be happy with you. Keep your head up-hopefully he'll come around :serenade:
      If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Its good to love...but yet even better to be loved....
        sigpicWe spend a lifetime worrying about if we make a difference....Marines don't have that problem.

Comment

Re: What can you do for...........................?

Originally posted by MissTlingitAchievement
          [B]
          I love this man to death. I have backed him up when his family turned their backs to him, I have helped him when no one else would, I have stuck by his side for everything and yet I can not seem to even show him how much I love him. He don't see it.
          I know how it feels to love someone so much that you want and will do anything possible for them. You can bring the horse to the water, but you can't make them drink it. It is a bitter pill to swallow, but there isn't much you can do to make him see what is in front of him. I am in the process of letting go of someone that I love very much, but he has made a different choice and I can only wish him the best. It's true what they say, if you love someone...set them free......

Comment

If he told you his 'one and only true love' died already, it's apparent he doesn't see you as a true love. You should go find someone who truly loves you for the woman you are, or better yet, let the love find you. Share your life with someone who wants to share theirs with you.
            Two things a girl should always be: Classy & Fabulous

Comment

Originally posted by Babe
              If he told you his 'one and only true love' died already, it's apparent he doesn't see you as a true love. You should go find someone who truly loves you for the woman you are, or better yet, let the love find you. Share your life with someone who wants to share theirs with you.
              I'm with Babe on this. And if he has got to say this to your face, it sounds almost like he's trying to push you away too.. either that or he's one mean jerk.
              Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry but I have to agree with these other peeps! My first love was a sucky person and now I realize how much of a good thing I have now...I was so worried about my first love for along time but I figured out he was bad for me so I moved on....now I have someone I can be with for the rest of my life. please, I hope you can find that too!:serenade:
                If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                  by OLChemist
                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                  Books!
                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                  02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X