Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    That is exactly what I am talking about.....

What special occasion are we all really waiting for?

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    LOL I went to my hutch looking for a chirstmas table cloth didnt find the cloth but you know what I found in there that I had forgotten was even there ... Christmas dishes ...lol So before mom an dad got here I set the table real pretty an put those out never used them before just forgot they were there! :D

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Ace
    started a topic I am using my china and crystal!

I am using my china and crystal!

You know, when I got married the first time, I was gifted with all this beautiful crystal and china. The china was Mikasa = black with flowers *Black Opus* and my crystal was given to me from a dear friend who was dying - a complete set - that was hand etched in germany when she was there during World War II. It has been in boxes for over 16 years! During my second marriage, John always said he would get us a china cabinet so that we could display it - it never happened.

Well now that I have my new place, I have unwrapped my crystal and china and am using them everyday!

What the hell was I waiting for??? Everyday I feel like I am treating myself by using my beautiful heirlooms.

Just wanted to share...:)

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X