Maintain much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintain much?

This is so sad but there was a woman about a week ago that had jumped of the bridge I walk on to work that morning I was walking across it and there were cops and ambulances, firetrucks early like about 7:30am I saw the stain on the pavement, they had already taken the body, but man everyone was sad at work.

I had to stop and think ya know things will never get that bad, I have a madness to my methods ya know. I could always take a couple of days and analyze the situation to death then I will be okay. It should never get that bad, I was saying someone should have told her how to cope. Or at least made her feel worthy of life.

DANG...Sorry ya had to see that...

:(
    "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

Ya something happened when I was a teenager I saw this accident, and this guy on his motorcycle got hit by a car. Well it happened right outside of the store that I was in and I walked out right after it happened! Man!, this guy was like literally CREAMED on the street! It was sick! My aunt tried so hard to not let me see it but I walked out of the store first. And I still haven''t gotten over seeing that! So now I have a motorcycle phobia and whenever I drive a car (I have never gotten my license after that happened) I get real nervous when I'm around other cars, I end up messing up (like pressing the gas instead of the break) and so I'm trying to study for my license but now I'm scared I won't be able to control my car or something so I'm stalling for time...(my husband is adament I get one) and I'm used to the city where I can just hop on the bus and get where I have to go
      +:Help So anyways, I don't know but I hope I get over this phobia because my daughter is supposed to start headstart in 2 months and I'm gonna have to figure out what to do!?!?!?!
      If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

I want to know how would you maintain if you were standing on the edge of a 40ft drop?

Comment

Jay, dang sorry to hear that. If I were on the edge of that drop..... I'd stop. My dad taught me that suicide was for those with weak minds.... he taught me to step back and think. Now mind you too much thinking can be hazardous (LOL shup) so I've learned to tone it down (in terms of other folks). I get really low every now and again (dealing with nonstop consistent pain will do it to you every time) but I know I'm loved by friends and fam.... I try to think of all the things I haven't done ya know. I don't worry about wanting to die. I worry about my body giving up and out before I'm ready.
          Last edited by Singing Otter; 01-04-2004, 12:03 AM.
          SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Forgot to add something vital. Pray.
            SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jayBvelumptuous
              I want to know how would you maintain if you were standing on the edge of a 40ft drop?
              If I were at that point...there would be NO turning back...and surely No possible way of talking me down...but it would take a HELL of a lot to get me there...Good thing I have thick skin...
              "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

Comment

shoot i can't even "maintain" on rollercoasters anymore... someone would have to tie me up and drag me up there while pointing a gun at me. :D
                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

What a dayumb way to start your day jay. Sorry to hear that but a person has to be beyond help to kill them self and just end it all.

:(

Comment

it was a twelve year old girl, I feel that the girl was lacking some adult supervision, as well as confidance to talk with someone else about her foibles. I wished I could have helped. But what can you do?

Comment

The only thing I can think of is to really listen to people. Even if someone says jokingly that they are thinking of "ending it all" take is serious. Most of the time, all it takes is them knowing that one person really cares about them and they have someone to talk to.

Dang Jay, what a way to start the day...that would suck big time!!!:Cry :Cry
                      yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Yeah, I got my own strong mind to call on when feeling depressed I usually write poetry and feel better, For the most part I would go out with some friends and talk out some issues and have a ***** session LOL it does help.

Comment

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
                          The only thing I can think of is to really listen to people. Even if someone says jokingly that they are thinking of "ending it all"
                          I totally agree, it's annoying when your tryin to talk about something deeper than "Who snagged who" and aint nobody tryin to hear it. and just cuz their smiling when they say it doesnt mean they aren't serious to some degree....

Comment

i AgREE AS oops well, I always take it serious when my friends and others say things like that so I try and cheer them up and let them know there is more worth while to live for. It is hard to say whether it is your business or not ya know.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                              by OLChemist
                              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                            • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                              Books!
                              by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                              It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                              02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X