Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday WolfTears (Men~nie Turtle)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday WolfTears (Men~nie Turtle)

Hope you have a very Happy Birthday (and a Merry Christmas!!!!)

:HappyBD: :cake116: :1Party: :blow: :PTime: :bestwishe
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN!!!!:Party :HappyBD: :Music: :Jumping: :1Party:
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Aww ty so much . This is my first year to have mom an dad here an it is a very special birthday today thanks for thinking of me with all that is going on for all of you on the 25th . This means allot to me . Happy Holiday an Merry Christmas to you an yours . :D Slices the cake an passes it out with ice cream an all :D
      Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
      Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Aww.... Wolf Tears... God's gift to the world... aww... never thought of it like that before.

Have a Happy one!! Many more! :Angel2
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.