Someone stole my car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone stole my car!

I cant believe it. I went outside and it was gone. Saturn L200 2003. I dont know how they did it. I have an alarm system and everything. I dont live in a neighborhood where this sort of thing is typical. Now I just have knots in my stomach. I dont know whats going to happen.:(
    Life is more than what we see...

thats totally messed up that happend to my grandma two years back and she called the police and filed a report and she got it like 3 weeks later it was in a parking lot i hope u get ur car back undamaged

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
    You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

Wow! I can't believe that someone would do some s#$t like that on X-mas Eve! Damn I feel bad for you! I hope thay find your car though! I hope that isn't going to mess up your x-mas! (well obviously it will, but I hope you have peeps around you that help you with having a good x-mas! Damn I'm sorry! :(
      If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

bummer
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

My car is home safe. I have lo jack. They located it right away. Nothing was missing. Thank goodness. Man! I had all kinds of stuff in there too! Even cd's and money. But everything was recovered intact. I know my car is sweet but....

Thanks you guys!:) This is just one of the many reasons why I love powwows.com. Good support system going on around here.
          And thank goodness for lo jack. It has a little chip in my car that will detect the exact location. It works well and I would definetly recommend it!:)

Comment

Good to hear that everything worked out in the end.:rofl2:

Comment

Glad it was a happy ending - sorry for the stress....
              Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Originally posted by luvlumbee
                My car is home safe. I have lo jack. They located it right away. Nothing was missing. Thank goodness. Man! I had all kinds of stuff in there too! Even cd's and money. But everything was recovered intact. I know my car is sweet but....

Thanks you guys!:) This is just one of the many reasons why I love powwows.com. Good support system going on around here.
                And thank goodness for lo jack. It has a little chip in my car that will detect the exact location. It works well and I would definetly recommend it!:)

Thats great news lumbee! I was about to refer you to my hussbend lol who's a car salesman :Tongue and he does internet selling too :D

But glad you got your car home!!! :Tongue

Comment

Dang luv, I ain't trying to sound insensitive but if you knew you had lo jack why did you get all crazy about it? Well I woulda been a little crazy but come on! They woulda found your car no matter where it was. I'm sorry you got your car stolen but dang......:Eyebrows
                  If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Comment

Maybe she just wanted to share what kinda ride she had, with all its gadgets! LOL

Glad your car was found girl!

Comment

I had alot of stuff in it! I learned my lesson about doing that. But I really wasnt worried about my car because I would be able to get a new one if something happened to it. However, facing the inconvenience of it all was frustrating.

There are alot of sentimental things I got up in there. I actually was quite calm given the circumstances/shock value that I was going through. I even slept through the night. I was worried about other things in my car.
                      Last edited by luvlumbee; 12-27-2003, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Whoooooweeeee, thought for a second there that you might not be able to make it to the powwow.

Glad you got your car back girl:D
                        Got percap?

Comment

well.....
                          last night my mans dad's van got stolen!
                          between 4 and 5 i suppose.....
                          they just busted the lock and got right in......
                          woke up this morning and he was callin the po-po'z so then about maybe an hour later they call back sayin there was a car in a ditch and they think it was his......

and it was.....they took a few things outta it....they even took the candy cane! :Chatter

but the funny part is.....the only reason they didnt take it far was cuz it was almost outta gas!!!
                          good ol rez van that aint got no gas! lmao

people are always stealin cars around here....isnt the first time someone tried to take a car from our house.....just the first time they actually did....usually they take the cars and burn em up
                          but since there was no gas..........:p
                          ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

Dang sha that's funny (didn't take it too far cause it ran outta gas) :Chatter sry luv glad you got your stuff back and your car! most people's car woulda been messed up pretty bad....when I was younger I had some friends that used to steal cars just to go mess em up by driving all crazy like they were trying to win the car demolition or something even tho it was just them in the competition lol anyways people suck hey?:tongue11:

Comment

Hey no fair! My car got stolen at the end of Sept but they recovered it the next morning. In fact i didnt even know it was stolen til this leasing agent from this other apt complex called and said she had my car. I was all like what who when?? but anyways i had insurance and got back some change for the damage but still dang... its still just sittin out there... I need to sell it. All they took was exterior things... the lights, spoiler and wheels.

(I had already taken all the important stuff out cuz i was trynna sell the dang thing.)

You're so fortunate nothing happened to yours!
                              The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.