Grinch Room....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grinch Room....

Come on in... sit a spell...make yourself at home.

Did this holiday season suck or what?

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

WORD!!! I hate x-mas. I cant stand it anymore, maaaaaaan its not even my religion!!!:Chatter

I aint celebrating x-mas NO MORE! Dont want nuthin and I aint buyin nuthin for nobody.........
    ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
    ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
    *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

dang chickie is that you????? lookin just purty... oh um yeah

*ahem*

THE GRINCH HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING! aye... i seriously if not for my four yr old would be the grinchiest chick ever.... i hate xmas... wait i luv my new keyboard but i hate xmas :Chatter

Comment

1 Grinchy ndn...

Much love to all the Grinches!!!
        "I'm so fresh and you so not..." ~ Dvera

Comment

And dont ya just hate all the sappy shows and commercials that show everyone together having dinner and such looks of loving splendor on their faces!!

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

MERRY GRINCHMAS MY FELLOW GRINCHIES!

Comment

I just didn't feel x-massy this year....I wasn't a total grinch, maybe a Jr. Grinch..........I just want to get the year over with and start 2004, cuz I would have to say that 2003 was one of my worst years ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy Grinch reunion, all!!! I survived! I avoided shopping, didn't hang up a single decoration or send out a single card. Although, I did make up a batch of Haystacks and and some sugar cookies to bake one of these days.
                It's Dezimber All Year

Comment

Give me a cabin out in the bush and I'll take my ski-doo, my brother can set some rabbit snares, and I'll come back out into the world after the holidays are done and over with. I can't wait till the "new year" celebration has disappeared for another year. Christmas is not my way of life - it is a middle eastern belief and tradition - so is easter. We don't do the easter thang either here. Bah...shaaa!
                  "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

i feel ya sweetie! i'm gonna be havin grinchmas till the end of next month :Chatter I just can't stand it!!!!! :1:

Comment

Mato who said you could use my picture and name? :devil

Comment

GET OUT OF HERE YOU GRINCH WANNABE!!!!!!

You told me you were happy with what santa brought.... you new computer toys!! So out with you!!!! :Yell

Comment

:uptosomet

Comment

thanks for this room....i was afraid i was the only one who wasnt into xmas. as i get older, the more i dont like xmas....its way to commercialized and costly yet everyone talks about the "meaning" of xmas and the "spirit" of xmas... each year i have a harder time dealing with shopping for gifts, walking miles in the mall, dealing with all these happy xmas spirited people, sending cards, making holiday treats, making xmas dinner, wrapping presents, sitting through school programs....and what does it all come down to?? money....everything costs. even the houses that are all lit up dont even look pretty to me anymore. those plastic figures are the worst, so tacky. and the same old xmas shows on tv...some are so faded, i cant believe i used to be in the xmas spirit. i tried to this year...really i tried...but im beginning to think that i will no longer have any xmas spirit. my husband even changed the ringer to my cell phone to "jingle bells" :p so....IM SO FREAKIN GLAD XMAS IS OVER!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! lets just get on with 2004.
                            Life's Short, Powwow Hard

Comment

For real! I know what you mean because for along @$s time w weren't able to give people things and my family ain't exactly rich so sometimes we are lucky to get anything. Not only that but like one person said earlier it ain't even my religion....on X-mas Eve we were drinking and I said "Shoot! This is how to celebrate!" And then I thought about it (cause my hubby's bro was here and he is a christian) and so I said "well, now that I think about, Jesus wouldn't want us to celebrate his birth by getting drunk" and he just starting laughing, but I kept on cause I ain't a Christian. Shoot, the way I see it it's another reason to get free sh^t! So, I ain't trying to make myself get depressed! Like I always say "Me and free we go way back!"
                              If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.