Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did y'all think about Dream Keeper??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did y'all think about Dream Keeper??

how did y'all like the first part??

myself, i thought it was pretty good..i liked the different stories. im looking forward to tomorrow night. :)
    Life's Short, Powwow Hard

i thought it was really cool i liked the one part with the mohawk girl and the thunder spirit guythat was awesome and how about eddie spears is he hott or what thats my future man lol

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
    You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

I thought it was WEIRD iunno.... just plain weird... i couldnt even watch the whole thing tonight prolly wont watch it tomorrow at all

Comment

I thought it was okay. The part with the spider and coyote was funny. Alot of it was kind of cheesy and weird- I agree with MissDopey.

Comment

yea it was a little wierd but im wierd so thats probably how come i like it so much aye

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling

Comment

I thought it was cool. I'm sure most non-natives would have changed the channel. Don't you agree?

It was interesting hearing legends & myths from other tribes. I know we have our own creation stories and such, so it fascinates me when I hear other tribes' stories.
            Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

i agree with u ac they probably would have changed the channel but it was cool to learn different legends from different cultures im gonna watch the rest tomarrow

Comment

i mean tonight its monday already shoot ive been on pws.com for like 5 hrs

Comment

Since Adam Beach got married, Eddie Spears is now my Parallel Universe Baby Daddy
                  Poetry is life in print.

https://poetryislifeinprint.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KarlieCharlesSoftball/

Comment

Oh no! Adam Beach got married? Where have I been?!:Shocked :Eyepopper
                    Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

aye!! :D
                      Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

didnt he marry some white girl?

Comment

I missed it,:Cry when is it on again what chanel & time?
                          don't you be wastin' all your money
                          on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

the end of it will b on tomarrow on abc @ 8:00 central time

Comment

hey ginger i like ur icon its cool i sat there reading it for like 2 min haha i was like that sounds familiar y? then i was like duh lol

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X