..~NDnSPorts ReFugees~..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..~NDnSPorts ReFugees~..

:agree?: :Wave ANyONe one know Wsup??? I thinK I miss it :Cry :Cry :Cry :Yell :p haha

*LOLZ* looks LIke iM da ONLY one hahah Too FUNNY wheres TACO QUEEN?? :( :D my PartnAH!

Comment

LMAO what happened to ndnsports??

Comment

Looks like someone forgot to pay their domain name bill. I wonder if they will have to resurface as ndnsports.net or ndnsports .org.
        It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

daaanG!!! I hope noT! ... soo WhuatS YOUR NDNSPORTS HANDLE???

*mines AHEM *DOubLE_bUBble* :Chatter :p

Comment

wait... didnt this happen before tho?

Comment

I MISS MAH NDNSPORTS... mah computer was broke, i come back, and now its not workin. Ghetto? LOL well thats all for now.

<Tha Low>
              *~$~*Queen Low*~$~*

Comment

i think i'm having...ndnsports WITHDRAWLS! haha :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
                >:< ~~ >:<

Comment

neeee

:( man i really miss mah ndnsports im just sad going to cry mahself to sleep it better be on before i go back to skewl. :(
                  *~$~*Queen Low*~$~*

Comment

<<<TACO QUEEN.. lol w'sup ya'llz? dayumz i was wonderin what the heck happened to.. im all sad now.. lol jk.. well yeah we'll keep it real in here aight?:P
                    ~*~Just you wait and see...THat we were really meant to be..heyo heey heey yo..~*~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                      Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                      by OLChemist
                      *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                      06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                    • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                      Books!
                      by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                      It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                      02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X