**What are your plans???**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **What are your plans???**

For new years eve night??who's all getting drunk off the hizzy? or you all just going to cuddle in front of that fireplace lmao :p

shoot off fireworks, drink a few beers, have some frybread and get jiggy with the woman :D
    Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
    I'm still part red man deep inside!~
    <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

Might just be staying home and getting goofy off the Cuban rum I smuggled into the country.
      Oh no, now the fedz will be after me!!! :16:
      "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

POWWOW

Comment

Originally posted by ron red eagle
          shoot off fireworks, drink a few beers, have some frybread and get jiggy with the woman :D

:Thinking ...i thought it was womEn? has it been singular now?lol :Chatter :Chatter
          80% devil 20% Angel

Comment

Ummmm probably stay home or take the boys to their Nali's and me and man gonna go get jiggy LMAO :p

Comment

The GOOD news: there is about 2" of snow on the ground, finally!
              The BAD news: this is the region that literally goes into RED ALERT upon sight of Snowflake One.

So - depending on the weather and other drivers' reaction to it, I will be heading on down to the Squaxin Island and/or NARA New Year's Eve powwows.
              "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
              Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

:dontknow:
                The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

WAAAAAAA!!!

Probably nothin' as usual.....*sigh*

yes...that's it...pity me....that's right

ha ha

Comment

powwow tonight, wardance tomorrow, and take my kids to youth powwow in lincoln on sat. :D
                    Life's Short, Powwow Hard

Comment

NO PLANS :p

I don't feel like paying a $20 cover charge just to :1Party: hehe besides, I'm not a drinker :)

Comment

I plan to stay home... sip Martinelli's Apple Cider and then later, silly string a silver car with Wild Rose County plates..... *LOL* and then watch some movies.... munch on pizza and hot wings... enjoy some good conversation and company. THEN go back and silly string the car AGAIN.. this time with an honorary can (of a different colour) for my FREN. :Angel:

Comment

Not sure yet, I may stay home or head to my cousin's and go and Party hop with him. He keeps telling me to come up I figure cuz he wants me as the driver LOL

Have a good Night Y'all! Be careful and be SAFE!
                          He's the type of rez I like
                          ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

me and my sweetie are gonna grill out, watch some movies, sip on some brews, and just hang out together!!!!
                            "yo, ADRIAN!" :Lips:

"It is this belief in a power larger than myself and other than myself which allows me to venture into the unknown and even the unknowable."
                            --Maya Angelou

Comment

:1: i'm waiting now.... impatient to go powwow.... :Cry

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.