Please be carefull!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please be carefull!

I just want to remind everyone to be careful tonight... there are crazies on the road!

Drink responsibly and find a designated driver!! Call a cab, trade a brick of commod cheese for a free ride! Anything! And for those of you who know me.. you can call me at home if you need a safe ride home.. i'll be home after the powwow-by bar closing!

BEHAVE!! but if you can't behave.. be CAREFULLLLLL!!!
    "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

And heres one that will play in your mind if you do decide to drive while your drinking....

http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html
    "What goes around comes around. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching. Sing like nobody's listening. Live like it's Heaven on Earth." Author-nknown

Comment

LMAO dammit you got to it before me i was gonna make a new thread for that :lol2:

Comment

Yes, please be careful!!! We're loosing to many indians today because of alcohol and STD's, lets do what we can to stop the trend ;)
        Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
        I'm still part red man deep inside!~
        <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

Tonight.

Be careful, and have your favorite Snag bring you home. And not those snags that have the last name Lee, either. You know the ones...Uglee and Homelee.

My cousin brought one home to our Grandma's house once. The next morning they woke up, so I introduced myself, and she replied in a gravel-voice, "Hi. My name is Judy." lol I almost busted out laughing! Gyyaahh! He should have left her at the bar. But I got a kick out of it, and tease him sometimes about her.

Be careful.

Pare-

Comment

Re: Tonight.

Originally posted by Pare Bowlegs
            Be careful, and have your favorite Snag bring you home. And not those snags that have the last name Lee, either. You know the ones...Uglee and Homelee.

My cousin brought one home to our Grandma's house once. The next morning they woke up, so I introduced myself, and she replied in a gravel-voice, "Hi. My name is Judy." lol I almost busted out laughing! Gyyaahh! He should have left her at the bar. But I got a kick out of it, and tease him sometimes about her.

Be careful.

Pare-
            :Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by LilMissDopey
              LMAO dammit you got to it before me i was gonna make a new thread for that :lol2:
              LMAO! I'm sorry! I thought it'd fit?!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.