Stirbaby your such a poet
    you & your wife are lucky to have each other

I feel the same way about my hubby:D

Leave a comment:

• Stirbaby
    replied
    OOOOOOOOOOOO KAAAAAAAAAY

Interesting topic.
    When you find the person who will love and hold you, even on your worst of bad days, then you have found your partner, not just your lover, or your mate.
    By partner, i truly mean your partner.
    I know my brides strengths and weaknesses, and I mold to support her as well as to draw strength.
    I like mine strong, weak, plain, beautiful, happy and sad.
    I call her my bride, my sweet biscuit, my friend, my lover, my best buddy, she is the truth, and the truth will set me free.
    I have laid down with a rainbow, but this one is my pot of gold.

I am Irish, English, Creek, Seminole, Potano, African, and Timucua.
    She is German, Cajun, and long lost red blood.
    We are one.
    But, each time I hold her, I cry a little , knowing I am one hug closer to being separated from her, thru life or death, and I am reluctant to let go.
    Everyday, I fall more and more in love with her.
    Each day, I find a way to ask her to marry me .

My wife , she is not white, red, brown, yellow, or black.
    Pam is the truth, and she is my bride.

Oh, we have mixed race couples in our close family.
    Black and white, all of us have red, and a few have paisley.

No matter the color, when you stand shoulder to shoulder with me to defend my homeland, you are my brother(or sister)

(WOW... what was the question?)

Saint Augustine, Florida, USA
    Save The Ichetucknee River.
    STIR America
    http://www.stiramerica.com/

Leave a comment:

• Ginger
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger
    IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE. IF YOU LOVE EM
    SHOOT I DATED MANY OF RACE & i WOUND UP WITH A JEW
    HEL L I'M NOT FULL BLOODED ANYTHING.
    MY BOY'S FATHER IS SURBIAN

Leave a comment:

• Ginger
    replied
    IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE. IF YOU LOVE EM
    SHOOT I DATED MANY OF RACE & i WOUND UP WITH A JEW
    HEL L I'M NOT FULL BLOODED ANYTHING.

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    hmmmm well NEITHEr, black or white... our traditional teachings or my traditional teachings plays a big part in this..... can call me ignorant or racist but i honestly don't think i could face my gramma with a person from another race... :o
    Last edited by BurBz; 12-31-2003, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JUS ME
    replied
    BLACK OR WHITE...."DISGUSTING WELL THATS JUS MY OPINION
    IM SORRY TO SAY BUT ID RATHER STICK TO MY OWN KIND BECAUSE THERE R A FEW NOT ALOT BUT A FEW REALLY DECENT NATIVE MEN OUT THERE I SHALL SAY TA TA

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    I agree.. no texans:Chatter

I think I would rather she marry asian..or polynesian.. does'nt matter though.. she's betrothed.

Leave a comment:

• Gache
    replied
    I would want my daughter to marry a white man and my son to marry a black woman. Italians, french, and texans are completely out of the picture.

Leave a comment:

• Smeshigaud
    replied
    *LMAO* 10 or 12 :Chatter

To me it doesn't matter but to my family it probably would matter. But like you said, I would rather stay with Nish.

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    10 or 12!!:lol2: :rofl2:

Myself...I would want to marry a Hawaiian.

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    what did michael jackson say?

it dont matter if you're 10 or 12... oops I mean it don't matter if you're black or white. :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• DANCINGEAGLE
    replied
    To me, it doesn't matter. I say that as long as you love them and they love you, then cool. It just seems like some people have a real bad hangup about it. I have had blacks ask me why ndn's don't like them and I have had whites look down on ndn's because they are friends with blacks. Some people just don't have a clue. We all bleed red if we get cut. Can't we all just get along?

Leave a comment:

• MishkomekinaakIkwe
    replied
    who cares what color they are silly... my ex could be purple and i'd still lubb hiz azz!

Leave a comment:

• DANCINGEAGLE
    started a topic Black or White?

Black or White?

This is just a question that came to mind this morning at work. If you had the choice for you or a family member to marry interracially, who would you much rather them to be with. A black person or a white person? I know that a lot of people would say to stay with your own race but this is a question if someone falls in love outside of their race. Just be honest with your answers.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X