Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siblings?

Do any of you have siblings?

I have 2 sisters (13,19) and 2 brothers (7, 21)
    ٭×o× yоu +ried +o ∫eâve me ßu+ you need me ©an+ you §ee your âddi©ted to me, WE got a love thaNg ×o×٭

"thats how i roll..." Jack Black after kicking baxter the dog off a bridge in Anchorman

2 half sisters (32 and 36), 2 half brothers (40 and 42) all of which are 1/4th ojibwe. Then there's lil ole me, that's only an 1/8th (different fathers).
    Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
    I'm still part red man deep inside!~
    <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

Theres 9 of us kids! 6 girls and 3 boys, my Mom was busy....... :Chatter

Comment

I have one sisser(24)!!

Comment

me ... i have one sisder (we duke it out back home .. but down here its all about gettin along) LOL jk ... and 4 brudders .. o wait.. 6 sisders and 5 brudders all togedder ... :)

Comment

U CRAZY! it's 5 brothers and 5 sisters! LOL :p

Comment

Their are 12 of us 5 boys & 7 girls a birthday every month but Sept. boy that was D R A M A :D
              don't you be wastin' all your money
              on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Five older sisters and 2 old brothers....yep, I am the caboose.

Comment

i gotz 2 bruddaz (25,27) & 1 sissa in-law (26)
                  i'm not a playa, i just crush a lot

wanna lick da frybread grease off my lips?!

Comment

5 bros 4 other sisters
                    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Two older sisters
                      Then my dad decided to breed with another lady and so I have another sister and two brothers

:D
                      "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

I forgot besides my 5 bro's & 6 sisters my mom had 6 0f us, then she adopted the rest, then there are 2 more sisters my dad produced.
                        you should see us durning the holidays:)
                        when I was a kid we had our own team for just about any sport. it was so much fun. by the way I'm # 1
                        don't you be wastin' all your money
                        on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

there is 11 of us, six boys, five girls..never boring...
                          sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

ya i have 1 half sister 4 full sisters and 1 brother.... but i'm the baby of the family:Angel2

Comment

1 bro, and 1 sis (biological), the rest are extended family.
                              tchrcoun.blogspot.com

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• dollsde
                                Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?
                                by dollsde
                                Werden Sexpuppen nach und nach andere Produkte für Erwachsene ersetzen?

Produkte für Erwachsene waren in der Vergangenheit ein beschämendes Thema. Die Leute konnten sich nicht helfen, sie zu benutzen, aber sie wollten andere nicht wissen lassen, dass sie diese Produkte für Erwachsene...
                                Today, 02:52 AM
                              • OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X