X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bushy_braids
    replied
    I LOVE ROADTRIPS!!!

every road trip i take seems to be QUITE a memorable one... but i STILL remember to this day when i went down to the Fayetteville pw in NC .......
    I FOUND $200 AT THE ATM!! - thanks Gary!

btw... roadtrip this weekend! watch out for the outlaws oneida!

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle_me_now
    replied
    I remember driving thru Montana....everyone passing you would wave.... :hey!:

Leave a comment:

• HarleyHunk
    replied
    My pow-wow road trip memories are few but I have over thousand trips logged.
    This being a pow-wow site I'd say when we miled down to Indio/Palm Springs with my sisters. Checked out the pow-wow and a rally as well.

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle_me_now
    replied
    ITS MOOSIE!!!!

Originally posted by IjustWatch
    dazzle.. who dis?! :42:
    awwww ... there he is!! :taunting:

Leave a comment:

• EducatedNdN
    replied
    I have too many to report and share. Most mine are from my ball playing and tournament trips but I got years and years of stories from all over the plains to the east and west coast.

Leave a comment:

• *-merk-*
    replied
    dazzle.. who dis?! :42:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by *-merk-*; 01-07-2004, 11:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *-merk-*
    replied
    some more road trip memories
    schemitzun (actually flew up there but it was fun) went wiff my sis .. we shoulda gone up to vermont and maine! *L*
    and.........
    when a bunch of us went up to rocky boy .. roughed it bigtime up there lol
    and........
    the whole tribe cruised to whiteswan wa .. stayin up all night
    and........
    the whole tribe cruised cross the country to salamanca ny .. our "detour" back down included going into ontario canada

hopefully this year we'll get to go to more P/Ws :)

Leave a comment:

• step_2_da_side
    replied
    Originally posted by jingle genie
    we passed this big sign that said Petrified Wood This Exit... Wallflower seen the sign and did her best Bevis voice and said, "PET, PET MY WOOD" and we just busted up laughing.... :D:D
    :rofl2: I saw that part in their movie "B&B Do America". That woulda been funny to see! haha

Leave a comment:

• jingle genie
    replied
    i think one of my favorite memories is going to pw'z with my grandparents and little bro's... we use to always stop @the grocery store and have lunch somewhere and just hang out... kinda took the stress off of traveling....

then, the 2000 Gathering of Nations PW... wallflower and i went out there... we got into gallup like really early, stopped @ a hotel to sleep for 3 hrs and wash up... well, we overslept, the maid woke us up, and we were like rushing to get their big time.... we passed this big sign that said Petrified Wood This Exit... Wallflower seen the sign and did her best Bevis voice and said, "PET, PET MY WOOD" and we just busted up laughing.... :D:D

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle_me_now
    replied
    Originally posted by Waverly

rememmer moose?! LOL
    our traveling buddy
    What happened to Moose? *L*:Chatter

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle_me_now
    replied
    Originally posted by step_2_da_side
    I think the scavenger hunt was a group effort :p so we almost won but no one could ask Mandaree for a pic, LOL!

Cher, I think so. wasn't he Lakota??
    By george he was Lakota!! *L* I still have that pic somewhere. Or um.. maybe I dont. Do you think he posts in here or something?? *L*

Leave a comment:

• step_2_da_side
    replied
    I think the scavenger hunt was a group effort :p so we almost won but no one could ask Mandaree for a pic, LOL!

Cher, I think so. wasn't he Lakota??

Leave a comment:

• *-merk-*
    replied
    rememmer my cuz ran outta money and we donated some to him.. whatta dude..
    then on the first day at denver the first person we saw was collins! lol
    rememmer .. we arrived too early at the hotel
    and and and
    peeps didnt believe we got snowed in *L*

at crowfair .. rememmer them dudes were like - are you ballers? lol
    who won the scavenger hunt? *L*

N chewy ran into her old boss.. ask that dude wiff the shiny shirt.. hey! thas my boss! LOL

rememmer moose?! LOL
    our traveling buddy

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle_me_now
    replied
    Originally posted by step_2_da_side
    Cher...didn't we run into that same traditional dancer who we saw at Crow Fair? remember during our Scavenger Hunt?? LOL
    you mean the one I got my pic taken with??? *L* :D

Leave a comment:

• step_2_da_side
    replied
    Cher...didn't we run into that same traditional dancer who we saw at Crow Fair? remember during our Scavenger Hunt?? LOL

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X