Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WolfTears
    replied
    LOL its all your fault I took my brithday money an went to Joanns man oh man did I have fun . Making a dress for Ren fare got some slammin material my son will be bullllllllllllll***** cuz he gave me the gift card lol .... p.s he just sent me an email said he is bringing his cape for me to work on ..geeze what moms have to do some times ..Happy birthday again an again ... Enjoy !!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ojibwaysweetie
    replied
    Originally posted by spottedeagle
    Thank-you:D So far it's shaping up to be a good one too!!! Went to JoAnne Fabrics this morning and got a bunch of old print style Calico for under $2 a yard!!!!! I see some nice old style ribbon shirts in the making!!!!:D :Chatter
    Happy birthday spottie! So, ya went to Joanne's did ya? Well I'm going there today to see what they got for their sales! I am making sort of an old style ribbon shirt for this smoke dancer. Gonna be fun.

Have a great day!!

Leave a comment:

• spottedeagle
    replied
    Thanks again everyone. Much love for my pws.com family!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• WolfTears
    replied
    Oops I missed this thread lol ... Happy Birthday again !:D

Leave a comment:

• MissGolightly
    replied
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPOTTED EAGLE!!! I hope it's been a great day for you!:D :Party :HappyBD: :PTime: :1Party: :cake116:

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Ace
    replied
    Happy Birthday!!! :)

Leave a comment:

• eyesrbrown4areason
    replied
    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday tooo youuuu, Happy Birthdayyyy deeaarr SpOoOOted EEEaaglllllle, Happy Birthday too you!!!and many morrrrrrrrre!!!!! :Music: :HappyBD: :cake116: :1Party: :1Party:

Leave a comment:

• spottedeagle
    replied
    Thank-you:D So far it's shaping up to be a good one too!!! Went to JoAnne Fabrics this morning and got a bunch of old print style Calico for under $2 a yard!!!!! I see some nice old style ribbon shirts in the making!!!!:D :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    Happy Birthday! :)

Leave a comment:

• ron red eagle
    replied
    Happy Anniversary of the day of your birth!!!!!!!! :39: :cake116: May you have many more!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Smeshigaud
    replied
    Happy Birthday Spottedeagle!!!!:HappyBD: :1Party:

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    started a topic Happy Birthday, Spottedeagle!

Happy Birthday, Spottedeagle!

:1Party: :cake116: :44: :cake116: :1Party:

Happy Birthday!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X