Optin Monster

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody see - Dreamkeepers Or Wisdom keepers????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see - Dreamkeepers Or Wisdom keepers????

Hey anybody catch the little mini series "Dreamkeepers or was it Wisdom keepers"????? I can't find out the info on the web!??? I don't have to much time to mess around with the web today anyway, I just want to do my time and GO HOME!!!!! :)

I missed a little bit of the beginning and then I had thought that the second part would be played NEXT monday! So I missed the second part of it! I really liked the first half and I am very disappointed that I didn't get to see the second half of it!!! :(

Is this website going to sell it or does anybody know where we can buy it? Who directed it? I loved the fact that they used True Native actors in all of this! The director did a really good job and I loved how he or she was to jump for the storyline to present day and then back to Grandpa's stories. It was very well made in my humble opinion. I loved how Grandpa was able to show his grandson how the stories of the old still hold true today. Like he said in the show, "Times have changed but people have not".

If anybody can give me any info I would GREATLY APPREICATE it!!!!
    --------------------------------------
    "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom"
    ---------------------------------------
    <Semper Fi!>

Well you can check out the other threads on Dream Keeper on the chit chat page for everyone's feedback!

Also go to:
    http://abc.go.com/movies/dreamkeeper/index.html

Comment

Thank ya.........thank ya!

Thank you so much Singing Eagle!!!!! So it was called "Dream Keeper" that will help a lot and thanks for the link! I am soooooooooooo out of here right now! I can make up that 30 minutes sometime next week!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
      --------------------------------------
      "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom"
      ---------------------------------------
      <Semper Fi!>

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
        by OLChemist
        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
        06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
      • NahimanaSung
        Hosting young girl in rez
        by NahimanaSung
        Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
        03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X