LETTERMAN Jackets *LMAO* HAHAHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LETTERMAN Jackets *LMAO* HAHAHA

Ohhh kay who all had letterman jackets from back in highschool? or you still sportin yours around 5-10 years later hahaha....

Come on...be honest... did ya think you were the shyts for havin one? LOL :Chatter :Chatter Did you let your hs sweetheart wear it to show other fellow classmates she/he was yours?!? LOL jk hahahaha :Tongue

*LMAO*

I never had one even tho I wanted one. Never had the money at the beginning of the school year to order one. But when I came to hs and they had the letterman jackets..I didn't like them. The girl jackets back in the day I liked better. *LOL*
    He's the type of rez I like
    ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

lol crazy...

Comment

LMAO..yeah I had one..i'll admit it...still sport it to this day! haha JK..naw after I graduated..i put it in the retirement closet along with the other jackets I don't wear anymore....
        but my boyfriend wouldn't let me sport his jacket cuz he was too busy wearing it himself! LMAO...jk....:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
        >:< ~~ >:<

Comment

Yeah, I had one. I thought I just had to have it....if I only knew then what I know now I wouldn't have put so much pressure on my folks to put out that kind of money for something I did not even care about later on.
          But, no use, my daughter earned hers this year and I dished out $300 bucks for her leather letter jacket complete with all the hoo-hahs and hah-hoos that go on it. Believe me, I guard that jacket with my life. LOL
          My brother had his and then his college one but the only one he cared about was his All State jacket, which he let me wear once or twice. LOL He gave me his high school and college one, since he had too many girlfriends to just give a letter jacket too. LOL If I was a crook I would have probably leased it out to a few of them.LOL
          I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power

Comment

Ohh kay the reason why i brought up this thread was because a few weekends ago i seen my man's letterman jacket omg.. when i seen it, i just busted up laffing becuz it was toooo funny... he asked me if i wanted to wear it around *LMAO* :Chatter :Chatter

That was just too funny then a few days later we were at the mall and seen this one that had graduated like 3 years ago and have 3 kids and a wife and he was wearing HIS...:Thinking.. or maybe it was his wifes' LOL :rofl2::rofl2:

Comment

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Naw i didnt have one I dunno jus didnt get one but i got to sport a few thou :p :Chatter :Chatter
              *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                he asked me if i wanted to wear it around *LMAO* :Chatter
                he's such a nerd!!
                Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                  by OLChemist
                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                  Books!
                  by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                  It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                  02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X