What/Who made you smile ToDaY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What/Who made you smile ToDaY?

Everyone has their moments ... What happened today that made ya smile? :)

My sister's smart-arse jokes always do it, and umm..the first thing I looked at when I got to work was a pic of my nephew on my comp desktop :p

I talked to my Aunty Little Cricket!!!! After a BILLION years! that made my daaaaay!:D

Emwah Aunty!:D
    ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
    ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
    *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

my sister made me laugh. oh and I took her quote... well she said it last not sure she said it first. :)
      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

yaa sumone did... ...

Comment

I have a quite a few from today

i would have to say the most SMILE-ABLe one would be when me and my boys were going over to their nali's house and he said he wanted to be a firefighter when he grows up :D and he's only 4 years old!!! :D I thought that was just the cutest thing he said today :D

Comment

my grand daughter .. after compeleting her sixth top she looked at me an said well for the next material I would like ..an I looked at her an said what you think I am a miracle worker she said yep cuz when I grow up (she is 13) I hope I look as pretty as you an can do all the things you do .. I looked at her an said well good time to start where's your scissors , she said you always said we cant touch yours so guess its on you Nana ...got me there ...she always makes me smile .
            Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
            Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

A very good friend of my parents' and the rest of us came here today to visit for the weekend. He is the most funniest person I know! When I first saw him he gave me a big ole smile and a big big hug. That made me :D
              "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

NEKA and gabe ;) just talkin to em... cool ppl :mrcool:

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Passion49
                  I talked to my Aunty Little Cricket!!!! After a BILLION years! that made my daaaaay!:D

Emwah Aunty!:D
                  and now you've made my day!!!:D It had been WAAAAAY to0o0o0o long...;)
                  Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

My daughter usually says something funny to make me laugh,her latest was before Christmas,she got off the potty and said "Look at that Mama,Santa is going to bring me alot of presents for that one"
                    Wind-Mom to Cheyenne 5 yrs old

Comment

Having mail call here in Afghanistan....I used to have my family write alot, but they have passed away and its been kinda tough, but now I order stuff online and thats cool...But I get some cards from people all over the states too who don't even know me, just from my address on the AICCO web page and gotten cards and letters, and care packages, and comic books thanking me for my service to the country...And I write back to them too. And thats alot of of letters. We aren't always on some combat patrol...so I write to whoever writes to me. Just this X-mas, I got about 50 cards and I wrote back to every single person who sent me one.

Thanks to DYING TRIBE for the shirts and stickers...

Ndnsoldierboy11b:flag:

I have 4 horses and 1 wife...

Well, I have 4 wives and 1 horse....

Little Big Man

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy11b
                        Having mail call here in Afghanistan....I used to have my family write alot, but they have passed away and its been kinda tough, but now I order stuff online and thats cool...But I get some cards from people all over the states too who don't even know me, just from my address on the AICCO web page and gotten cards and letters, and care packages, and comic books thanking me for my service to the country...And I write back to them too. And thats alot of of letters. We aren't always on some combat patrol...so I write to whoever writes to me. Just this X-mas, I got about 50 cards and I wrote back to every single person who sent me one.

Thanks to DYING TRIBE for the shirts and stickers...

Ndnsoldierboy11b:flag:

I have 4 horses and 1 wife...

Well, I have 4 wives and 1 horse....

Little Big Man
                        thats pretty neat that you reply to them! humans can be pretty cool :)
                        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

What made me smile today was just looking at pics of my nephew and niece. Just thinking about the things that they do just makes me laugh.:D

Comment

I finally watched 'Brother Bear' today and it was awesome!

Comment

thanks super ! That made me smile
                              Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                              Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X