• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kituhwa
    replied
    Weeee

Yeah really where are the pictures? Oh well

Hey stirbaby do you watch the Red Green Show, ha ha?

Leave a comment:

• Stirbaby
    replied
    Originally posted by superndngyrl
    weird.... so... um Indian girls from your son's perspective shouldn't own more that $20 worth of makeup and wear nylons more than few times a year? why dontcha just say that he wants a low maintenance native woman cuz geez I'm sure lot of us on this board have more than $20 worth of makeup ... and the nylon thingies... who in their right mind wants to wear those things. I work in a professional office and i stick to wearing pants so I don't have to wear nylons. :)

hmmmm...

but um... yea... just wanted to show that there's a difference in high/low maintenance u know... as opposed to it being an ethnic thang.
    Well, it is not weird, it is natural. What is natural about nylon stockings?
    What is natural about makeup?
    Not only is it my sons values, it is mine.
    I have known my bride for awhile, and the only times she wears panty hose or make-up is , well, weddings and funerals, and she does the panty hose thing for
    graduations, commencements, convocations when she has to wear a gown and cap. she is a director at the college and has to attend all these functions.
    Make-up and pantyhose are not exclusive to high maintenance women. My mention of the $20, in fact my wife has about $10 now.
    But, the women I have been attracted to have always been smart and natural.
    Something about the make-up seems a little Drag Queen to me.
    Its not the amount of the make-up, it is more the reflection of the inner persons ability to love the face given by her ancestors.
    I don't judge these people, I just don't want to , er, uh, well, I digress.
    My bride wears the pants thingies suit to work.
    Me, I like to wear a kilt!
    Talk about low maintenance

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    Originally posted by Stirbaby
    My son, casey Jr., is 25.
    He has dated white girls, but doesnt anymore.
    He says that white girls have too many issues.
    He likes girls who dont own more than 20 bucks worth of makeup, only wear nylons to weddings and funerals, and have a job.
    He is dating a NDN girl , from Columbia.
    Her mother is native and her father is Italian, from rome.
    I married a mixed blood, and i am a mixed blood.
    I love all the girls!
    wierd.... so... um indian girls from your son's perspective shouldn't own more that $20 worth of makeup and wear nylons more than few times a year? why dontcha just say that he wants a low maintenance native woman cuz geez i'm sure lot of us on this board have more than $20 worth of makeup ... and the nylon thingie... who in their right mind wants to wear those things. I work in a professional office and i stick to wearing pants so I dont have to wear nylons. :)

hmmmm...

but um... yea... just wanted to show that there's a difference in high/low maintenance u know... as opposed to it being an ethnic thang.

Leave a comment:

• Stirbaby
    replied
    Mat, get a grip. Get a handle on this thing.
    We are pulling for you, well, maybe not.
    Mat, remember , its the little things that are important.
    Hang in there, things will come out in the end.

Oh my, I maybe getting out of hand.
    Shoot, I did it again.

Leave a comment:

• TigerEyes214
    replied
    Haha.....he's still like "no seriously............where are the pictures at??"
    :Chatter :p

Leave a comment:

• Stirbaby
    replied
    My son, casey Jr., is 25.
    He has dated white girls, but doesnt anymore.
    He says that white girls have too many issues.
    He likes girls who dont own more than 20 bucks worth of makeup, only wear nylons to weddings and funerals, and have a job.
    He is dating a NDN girl , from Columbia.
    Her mother is native and her father is Italian, from rome.
    I married a mixed blood, and i am a mixed blood.
    I love all the girls!

Leave a comment:

• <_-~*No_nutts*~-_>
    replied
    When I was younger I used to be really prejudiced against white people and I thought that natives should only be with natives. Well I had a few native guy friends that only would go out with white girls I was like what is wrong wit you? Dang that used to make me so mad! And then when I moved to Co. I couldn't find any natives so I really didn't have much of a choice (it was a total culture shock for me, I went from being around nothing but natives to being around nothing but white people.) So now I don't think that way anymore, ain't nothing wrong with other people but hey! You feel how ya feel ya know? I ain't mad atcha!:p

Leave a comment:

• Kituhwa
    replied
    Its not my fault my gramma don't know how to spell

that's right my name is spelled M-A-T-H-E-W

one "T", my dad got that on his birth certificate and since I was named after him I got the same screwed up spelling, my gramma's the one that wrote it like that in the first place, but I can't be mad at my gramma for that

Most people in my family say the full name "mathew" so it's not so weird, but almost all my friends, especially at school say "Mat" and I gotta be honest, show how my name is spelled there, can't be ashamed of my gramma like that ha ha

And fortunately no, I haven't been getting any private messages from guys wanting to hook up......not that there's anything wrong with that...not for me though

What I meant was, I only like Indian girls vs any other type of girl

Alotta people think thats screwed up since I myself am mixed, but I can't help who I'm attracted to.

This cousin of mine once, I was like talkin' to him and my dad, and my dad mentioned somethin' about me not really ever having been with a white girl. My cousin who comes from the white side of my family goes "You don't like white girls?" and I was just like..."Uuuuhhhhh" and before I could say anything he goes "I never met a good one." I was just like, man that was harsh, he's a goof

Oh well, runs in the family see <--------

Leave a comment:

• BurBz
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabeUrNo1Snag
    "Mat Only Likes Indian Girls"

isn't a MAT those thingies u put outside at ur door?? lol :Chatter ..all jokez man...

coughcoughidontlikethosedootsthatactlikedoormatswa lkalloveremneedaguywithabackbonecoughcough

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

*LMAO*

Leave a comment:

• Dazzle_me_now
    replied
    Re: Mat Only Likes Indian Girls

Originally posted by Kituhwa
    <-----that's right, he only likes Indian Girls

Kinda makes me wonder if Mat has been getting PM's from Indian guys!! *L* After all.. why clarify what we all assume? *L*

check out nativesingles.com (or something like that.... my co-worker is listed in there!) *L* :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• wannabeUrNo1Snag
    replied
    Originally posted by Singing Eagle
    Want a cough candy?

lol as long as its a halls cough drop :Chatter

Leave a comment:

• Singing Eagle
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabeUrNo1Snag

isn't a MAT those thingies u put outside at ur door?? lol :Chatter ..all jokez man...

coughcoughidontlikethosedootsthatactlikedoormatswa lkalloveremneedaguywithabackbonecoughcough
    Want a cough candy?

Leave a comment:

• wannabeUrNo1Snag
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bushy_braids
    replied
    ok.. ok.. ok... some advice...
    first off "MATT" has to stop talkin' in third person... this is scary and i know many ladies aren't attracted to someone who speaks/ refers to themselves in this way - including myself.

Leave a comment:

• Kituhwa
    replied
    What? I didn't ask for anything nasty did I?

I don't mean THOSE kind of pictures, ha ha

I know were just teasin' though

[email protected]

:p

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X