• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Cold Is It?

How cold is it where you guys are at?

<----Mat HATES to be cold!

I usually hybernate in the winter, ha ha

Its like ten degrees F here, who else is cold?

Who likes to be cold?

Who DOESN'T like to be cold?

It's probably only about 15 F here, but that's not counting wind chill. And I think the low tonight is supposed to be -8 F. Yep, it's winter here lol
    He's the type of rez I like
    ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

can you believe this past weekend the weather on the east coast was nearly 65 degrees!?!?! it was crazy... i was walkin' 'round w/a t & jeans... like it was springtime or something. people were washing their cars, kids riding bikes... playing outside late @ night like it was summer... and it's supposed to be WINTER!

i was enjoying it though.. today it's cooled off and it's 45 degrees... supposedly this weekend we're gonna dip low down to 10 degrees... meanwhile i hear it's been -10-30 below in the northern states.
      you know something's wrong when it's colder in california!
      mother nature's crazy!
      i want SNOW!
      "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Hey I'm in Ontario Canada right in the heart of the Great Lakes..............its cold.

And I love it!!!!!!!!!! :p
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

It's pretty cold up here in Saskatchewan. With the wind chill this morning, it's -47. Brrrrr!

Comment

35 degrees in AZ. not too shabby for winter season :)

Comment

Well they don't call it "Winter"peg for nothing - Minus 45 celcius with the wind today - schools closed!
              :Mad <I'm not mad - just frozen!

If anyone tells me how warm they are I'll :Cry

Comment

It was 1 degree here this morning when my daughter was leaving for school. She was walking out in a sweater, saying she forgot her jacket at school... I made her put on another sweatjacket. Crazy kid!

Comment

Cold.

Its cold here, about 36. But last week, it was in the mid 70's for a couple days. I like Fall and Winter time. I just wish we would get some snow.

Pare-

Comment

Originally posted by cree_ndn_gal
                    It's pretty cold up here in Saskatchewan. With the wind chill this morning, it's -47. Brrrrr!
                    Holy FAWK! Ok...I don't think I wanna go to school today..no wait
                    I survived through that weather last night when I walked to shoppers drug mart...lol......DAMN:Cry Its cold...
                    (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

in the Rocky Mtns, near Calgary.. it is ..

1 degree farenheit and -18 degrees celcius... not to mention the windchill .... its not too bad! :p
                      Hockey is soul food.

Comment

its a heat wave its only freakin -10 below F. :p :Chatter :Chatter
                        *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Meanwhile in Montana...

it is 20 below F...and its gonna be down to 75 below with wind chill....thats tooo freakin cold...out water froze, so now I am stink and cold...not a good combo :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

:Angel2
                          yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Okay now some of you are just rubbing it in...LOL.

Comment

Here on the east side of WA we woke up to -10 farenheit, but so far it warmed up to -3
                              It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X