Dear Diary...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Diary...

Happy New Year! with that comes the second edition of the Dear Diary or Daily Journal. Sometimes we just need a place to get the words out. This is it. ;)

Post as you will.....;) :)
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Dear Diary...

Last year was a really hard one. It seems everyone I know was also having a hard time in one way or another. I have been saying all along I know that 2004 will be a better year, but by the time the holidays rolled around I found myself doubting it. Alot of it had to do with my daughters health problems. It's been two years and not knowing what was making her sick was quite draining on all of us. Just watching the poor thing have to deal with it broke my heart. Now that the surgery is tomorrow, I don't know if I'll be able to be strong enough for her. I get so worried. have lost so many while they were in the hospital. Dad.... Mom... father-in-law. Aunts...etc..etc. The humor in the situation is that I have been so afraid that she would not be able to have this operation but now I am afraid that she is able to have it! :Chatter
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Dear Diary,
      :Sleeping:Sleeping:Sleeping:Sleeping:Sleeping

I am so tired..I just dropped my cousin and her bf off..she's going to get induced:D So a new life will be in this world soon and in this house

On another note..I can't believe i've been tied down for a year Jan1st/03- Jan 1st/04..and five days..lol The rel'ship is all good tho..aww eff this, I'm tired, I'm goin back to bed:D

Me
      (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Dear Diary...

hello again. dont have much to write yet, as the year has just started. :Thinking
        ...but i cant wait 4 this weekend. my bf is helping me go look at houses, and then we r goin to the bike show and hes getting me my first dirtbike.
        Diary, i hope i dont break anything, u know how i dont like pain. :(

anyways, write u again soon.

:Lips:
        Oh yeah, I used to know Quentin...He's a real...He's a real Jerky

~Flat Beat~

Comment

Dear Diary

Where have you been?!? havent seen you in a grip! well my year ended kinna sad since i lost a niece :( she could have been saved stupid IHS should have sent her to tha bigger hospital but no they admitted her and she went into labor early! :Cry and baby came early gawsh im still feelin down she was jus perfect too her hair was startin to grow she had lil long fingernails :( Now the creator has taken her back maybe its for the best oh well at least my other sister is having twins! but i feel bad for my other sister but i know we will make it through this I hope this year is wayyyy better ttyl Diary :Wave
          *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Dear Diary,

I sometimes don't know if I can take anymore, everyone around me is depressed..BAD..I'm a very positive person, but I'm wearing thin right now, I think it's starting to get to me, no, I know it's started getting to me, I just want to crawl in a hole and hide until it's all over with, I feel like they are shutting me down inside....I'm building up that "wall" again, not good...I feel so helpless to help anyone anymore, if they don't want to be happy, they won't be, so why do I feel so guilty about it??????:)
            sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

WELL...........This one time at band camp......

:devil
              "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Dear Diary,

The year 2004 is here to stay....366 days this year! I'll try my hardest to make the best of it.

Right now, I'm @ peace. Nothing extremely eventful is going on, just enjoying the winter as a season! Staying away from the winter blues...so far! But we all know once March rolls around...enough is enough! Come'on Spring, where u hiding!?

I'm looking forward to the weekend...although I was off on holidays for the past 2 weeks, I figured I'd take a couple more....Friday and Monday. Off to Calgary I go! It'll be fun, and I'm sure just hella cold.

I'll keep in touch....

Lindsay

Comment

Dear Darla,

I hate your stinkin guts. You make me vomit. You are scum between my toes.... LOL! I'm just kidding, that was a lil tribute to "Little Rascals" thurr.

*ahem*
                  DEAR DIARY,

We're only 1 week into the new year and I'm lovin all the positive energy! I just wish I could see my old friends again, to see what they've been up to and how they're doin. I haven't been the greatest friend when it comes to keeping in contact with them and that's somethin I gotta work on. Otherwise, there's no beef with anything or anyone right now, but if I do, I'll be sure to holla back :p

Chewy

Comment

Originally posted by step_2_da_side
                    Dear Darla,

I hate your stinkin guts. You make me vomit. You are scum between my toes.... LOL! I'm just kidding, that was a lil tribute to "Little Rascals" thurr.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

Dear diarrhea.. i mean.. DIARY! lol jk

I had a dream last night that something bad happened to someone at work. I felt weird all day. :(
                      I'm nervous about my game tonight. I haven't played in a while.
                      LOL
                      thanks i needed to get that out

Signed,
                      me
                      :p

Comment

well...this one time...at a powwow

LOL Dear Diary,

Well, the first thing that happened to me in the new year was realizing my friends had taken a picture of me, sleeping , and posted it on the web. Augh! After that I realized that vacation is over! GRR i hate going back to the daily routine right after a vacation!!

my new year's resolution- Be more athletic, and stop watching so much tv.
                        reality- doubt i'll do my resolution.... :Chatter

I just hope that 2004 will be MUCH more fun compared 2 last year.;) :)
                        THE RASMUS ROCK MY SOX!
                        The Darkness Rox my SOX!
                        And Kiss rules foot!
                        :rocking: And if anyone disagrees Bleah to you :Tongue

:Thumbs ZANG!

Comment

Dear Diary,
                          My husband keeps talking about moving to Texas and I'm like Oh great! He's just mad and wants to move because it's been so cold out lately! Not only that but listen to this crap! His parents want to move there and they were all " We want you guys to move to Texas with us and we will buy a house for you guys!" Sounds good right but!.....Right now we live in a house they own right NEXT DOOR TO THEM! And they want to buy a house for us- GREAT! Yeah cause the last thing I want is to be under his stepmother's thumb for the rest of my life Not only that but that woman constantly tries to tell us how to raise our kids, she will pay our bills for us without asking and then gets mad cause "I had to pay your bills!" Yeah cause I wanted her too! :Mad And she's gonna get mad at us!!!! Man....I just wanna scream sometimes! It's cool that she is trying to help out or whatever but she acts like we are little teenagers playing house or some crap. UGH! She just needs to back off and let us have our own life.
                          If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Dear Diary

...................I have nuffing to say today.....

"Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
                              Dear Diary

...................I have nuffing to say today.....

So jus' sit back n listen as Coyot tells ya ALLL about his day at band camp... :Angel2
                              "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
                              Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X