Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up and coming artist

anyone get the new native peoples mag?

on Pg. 37 at the top are three pics, done by my cousin see what you think.

He's been drawing for as long as I can remember, went out to Santa Fe for a while, but home now.
    Well will wonders never cease.....

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Singing Eagle
    I think I have adult ADD...anyone else?
    by Singing Eagle
    So now that there's pics at the top of the gathering page - I get interested in them and before I know it - I'm about 4 pages into looking at pics and loosing valuable time reading my precious boards!!! :lol2:

Is anyone else finding this!!!! :Help Thanks Paul for adding this new feature...
    05-20-2004, 12:29 PM
  • Mato Winyan
    Anyone up cooking?
    by Mato Winyan
    I'm up trying to get some things out of the way that I can. Just wondering if anyone else is up.
    11-24-2005, 03:04 AM
  • NDNQt
    ISABEL - Are you ready??
    by NDNQt
    Is the hurricane affecting anyone on here???:14:
    09-17-2003, 07:53 AM
  • Suzizila
    what do you think?
    by Suzizila
    Would it be really obnoxious of me to make things for sale that would obviously match, if the items weren't intended to be sold as a matching set? I have certain colors I like to use together & could change the background color, but still use the main colors.
    I also plan on using different...
    02-14-2012, 06:30 PM
  • BOHUNTER
    Any Flintknappers?
    by BOHUNTER
    Hello,

Im new to this board. Im Steve, in Milton, Florida. Im a flintknapper. Been knapping since March 05. Is there anyone here that makes points. Looking for ideas and techniques. Willing to listen and learn!

Thanks Awesome site and forum.

Steve
    11-15-2006, 04:00 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X