Income Tax Refunds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income Tax Refunds

I'm counting the days till I get my W-2 to file my taxes. I hate being broke, but at least I got my bills paid.

Who's lookin forward to their income tax refund?
    :$$$: :$$$: :$$$: :$$$: :$$$:
    yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Refunds? Dayum I also end up owing!

:D

Comment

:39: ohhh mee too me too ayee as if i gets hella bank but at least i gets sumthin back ;) :p extra skirlla to spend on muhself :p :Chatter :Chatter or try to at least :Chatter
      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
        Refunds? Dayum I also end up owing!

Child Tax Credit sure helps. Maybe its time you start finding that wife of yours to get a start on them 4 boys and 2 girls.

:Angel2 ;) :p
        yeah, yeah, yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
          Child Tax Credit sure helps. Maybe its time you start finding that wife of yours to get a start on them 4 boys and 2 girls.

I dream of that day tradish wiyan.

:)
          :Angel:

Comment

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan

:rofl2: :rofl2: yeah man pop them suckers out in the next year LOL so you can claim them all next year LMAO :rofl2:

Comment

:rofl2: too farney
              who knows whats gonna happen this year w/ my taxes
              HOPEFULLY a return! even if its a small amount *L*
              last year i paid back :(

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                :rofl2: :rofl2: yeah man pop them suckers out in the next year LOL so you can claim them all next year LMAO :rofl2:
                I'm really laughing hard because I'm not the guy to pop them suckers out!

I don't know if I'd be lucky enough to find a wife who'd want to be a baby maker.

Comment

I can't wait for my w-2s to come in. I was hoping to pay off some bills, and maybe help my husband find a new car. Who knows...
                  Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

I probably have to pay back :(

:rofl2: @ dancin in the bay - that's a horrible reason to have kids, just to get a bigger tax refund!! crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dancin by the bay
                      I'm really laughing hard because I'm not the guy to pop them suckers out!

I don't know if I'd be lucky enough to find a wife who'd want to be a baby maker.

Try for the wife first...better to be married and then have kids than the other way around. I'm sure you would have No Prob finding a wife...you are quite a catch!!!
                      yeah, yeah, yeah...

Comment

Oh yes W_2 is my FAVORITE HOLLIDAY!!!! and runnerz, and GAh-Gah if you ladies are otu here you know me....man I start planning my refund budget in NOVEMBER! SOmetimes earlyer.... yup can not wait.....for us it's like winning the lottery! Whats eveone spending it on?

Comment

Hahaha!! Too funny "5" yes we know you start budgeting months in advance!! :huddle: Let us know when the big day comes!

I think I will get nothing back this year! :Cry But miracles can always happen!!
                          If there ain't soccer in heaven ~ I ain't going!!

Comment

I should be getting a good one back.

All year I claimed 0 with an additional $20 taken out, and I have two kids to use on my tax return.
                            It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

I'm hoping for a good return this year. Gonna get new furniture, pay my truck payment for a few months...and the rest goes into a savings account...gonna do some major travelling this summer. :D :D
                              yeah, yeah, yeah...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • TigerEyes214
                                Neverending Game
                                by TigerEyes214
                                k. I didn't see any game like this before so....short and sweet here goes:

Last one to post wins!!! GO!!!!!!

(so far I'm the winner) :taunting:
                                05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X