Confessions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confessions...

Thank you for entering the Confessional Thread. The Father is not here right now, but if you'll leave your confession here, he'll get back to you with absolution as soon as possible. And remember, confession doesn't count unless you confess all of your sins in vivid, graphic detail!

When you turn your back on me, don't expect me to care what you think!!

Ah dayum, do bad I'm not catholic or I would be confessing lots of "sins." :p
    "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

I can't go into vivid, graphic details...We would be here for DAYS maybe even MONTHS! if I confessed my sins

:D
      He's the type of rez I like
      ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

after i posted this, I wondered if I should have posted it in the "49" section instead...

Comment

taxi cab confessions?
          LOL
          jk

Comment

uh yeah...modern day drive-thru confessions...hehe

Comment

Originally posted by MissGolightly
              Ah dayum, do bad I'm not catholic or I would be confessing lots of "sins." :p
              I know right! But uh well I will tell you something that I let happen to one of my brother's friends. :secrets: Well this one day we were partying at my bro's friend's house and my bro's friend (his name is John) went to McDonald's for everyone. He got his roommate (his name is Jim) a bucket of fries. Well Jim got up to go to the bathroom and we all started stealing some fries. In the midst of the fry stealing someone dropped the bucket on the floor and all the fries fell out! Well John looked at the fries and says "Let's pick 'em up and put 'em back in the bucket, he won't know! And nobody better tell him. :Naughty :Quiet " So we all scooped up the fires right and put the bucket back on the table. Jim gets outta the bathroom and starts eating the fries! :Chatter :Quiet :secrets: OMG! I wanted to laugh so badly but I didn't want him to know! Don't tell anyone 'kay! To this day he still don't know heehee:uptosomet
              If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

okay okay I admit it I ate all my lil My Brothers Snack Packs :ready2eat :Cry

Comment

You wanna know something else! :Chatter This one you don't have to keep to yourself.....Along time ago my stepdad found a McDonald's cheeseburger outside and he says " I'm gonna trick Julie (my sister, she used to be able to detect McD's anywhere!), I'm gonna tell her that we got this for her at McDonald's." :devil I know it's mean but come on tell me any of you have never done something like this to one of your bro's or sis's when they were younger! Anyways, so we gave it to her and she ate it. So many years went by and one day we were all partying together. And somehow the secret was unleashed!:Chatter :16: I thought she was gonna kill us but I didn't care because I was too busy laughing :rofl2: Well now you know my ugly secret- I confess- I like to trick people with food (:p ):Chatter:mocking: :rofl2:
                  <_-~*No_nutts*~-_>
                  Fear & Loathing in Wy.
                  Last edited by <_-~*No_nutts*~-_>; 01-07-2004, 12:46 AM.
                  If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

I just can't confess..:Blush :Blush
                    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

taxi cab confessions... def a crazy show!

ok... i confess... i "borrow" all my parents silver change and take it to the coinstar in between paydays!
                      :Quiet
                      but "shhhhhhhhhh" they dunno!
                      "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X