Answering Machine Messages...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answering Machine Messages...

I need a new answering machine message. I want some thing unique instead of the usually, "Hi. We can't come to the phone right now. Please leave your name and number...blah, blah, blah.."

Here are some I think are funny, but I wanted to get more input.

Hello, this is Death. I am not in right now, but if you leave your name and number, I'll be right with you.

The number you have reached, 555-0477, has been changed. The new number is 555-0477. (Yes, same number.) Please make a note of it.

Hello, epicenter of the Universe, God speaking. If you leave your name, number, and prayer after the tone, I will call you back as soon as I can. Please note that I answer all prayers, but sometimes the answer is NO. Bless you, my child, and have a nice day.

Any more suggestions?
    When you turn your back on me, don't expect me to care what you think!!

Messages.

Mine used to be..."Hello, I'm not home right now, so if you would leave your name and number, I''ll get back to you. And if this is a bill collector...you got the wrong number." :D

Pare-

Comment

Those are too freakin crazy :50: :rofl2: :rofl2: I cant member all of it but i will get back to ya on this;) :p :Chatter
      *~*~*~Do Not Lead me in to Temptation I can Find it myself*~*~*~ :D :uptosomet

Comment

My message "This is him. Yes Jim. Leave a message." Boring but to the point.

:p

Comment

I once had a message that went...

"Hi we're not home. If you're someone we like.. leave your name and number. We'll call you back. If you're someone we don't like... then do yourself a favor, and just hang up."

:Angel:

Comment

LOL! I always sing something on mine. I make sure its short about 10 seconds long. I change it alot so people dont get bored.
            Life is more than what we see...

Comment

ummm okay here's mine

Heelllooo!! Hiiii Heeeyyy how's it going?? I'm doing good and you? JUUUSTTTT Kiddding i'm not available to take your call so leave a message after the tone

hahahahahaha

CROW EVEN GOT THIS MESSAGE A FEW TIMES!!! :rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

Hello. I'm home right now but cannot find the phone. Please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I find it.

LOL thats whut my sisters says when you call her

:Chatter :Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                  ummm okay here's mine

Heelllooo!! Hiiii Heeeyyy how's it going?? I'm doing good and you? JUUUSTTTT Kiddding i'm not available to take your call so leave a message after the tone

hahahahahaha

CROW EVEN GOT THIS MESSAGE A FEW TIMES!!! :rofl2: :rofl2:

gawl i know totally juked me out :blushing: :50: :lol2:

Comment

We're sorry. You have reached an imaginary number. Please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again.

thats whut i had my sisters machine say when i lived wit her

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
                      Hello. I'm home right now but cannot find the phone. Please leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I find it.

LOL thats whut my sisters says when you call her

:Chatter :Chatter

:rofl2: HAHAHAHA thats a good one *LMAO* :devil i think its time to change mine lol :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

[Drunken voice:] You have reached Crow's hotline. We are not able to respond due to uninevitable circumcisions. But if you leave your name and noomber, we won't be in wonder... EEEEEEEE!

Comment

Originally posted by Crow_hunny_420
                          [Drunken voice:] You have reached Crow's hotline. We are not able to respond due to uninevitable circumcisions. But if you leave your name and noomber, we won't be in wonder... EEEEEEEE!

:Chatter :Chatter :rofl2: ohhhh kay lorraina bobbit :rofl2: JK :p

LMAO crow..you nut case

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                            :Chatter :Chatter :rofl2: ohhhh kay lorraina bobbit :rofl2: JK :p

LMAO crow..you nut case

LOL thats what my homeslice told me to say I knew you would Lub it :p :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

I can't come to the phone now, so... Hey -- that's a nice phone you have there. Hey sugar, you call this number often? I bet you have answering machines bothering you all the time... Yes indeedy. Why don't you give me a call sometime and we can listen to some old recordings... I might even play my beep for you.

thats what imma change mines too :p :Chatter

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.