Missing Girl...Please Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Girl...Please Read

A store manager (Wal-Mart) from Longs, SC who has a 9 year old daughter who has been missing for 2 weeks. Please look at this picture. With luck on her side she will be found.
    I am asking you all, begging you to please send this on to anyone and everyone you know, Her name is Penny Brown. She has been missing for now two weeks. It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone anywhere knows anything, please contact: [email protected] Below is a picture of her. All prayers are appreciated!!

If it was your child, you would want all the help you could get.
    Thank you for your kindness. Hopefully you can help find her.

I received this from a friend. Please feel free to pass this on to everyone you know.
    When you turn your back on me, don't expect me to care what you think!!

Sorry to hear about this... hope she gets found, I know i would be going bonkers if my two kids were lost

Comment

this is another urban legend email

check out this link:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/children/penny.htm
      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

This picture looks very familiar. I got a forward with a subject line of "Amber Alert" and i sent it out to my friends and family. I also got another e-mail regarding this picture and it is a hoax. There have been many e-mails with the same picture but different contact information.

Man, the person who started this e-mail (IF it is a hoax) is just sick.:Yell :devil

I would be out of my mind with worry if my girl was ever missing...thats my worst fear.

:Angel2
        yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl
          this is another urban legend email

check out this link:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/children/penny.htm

HOLAY FAWK ...THANKS SUPER!!!

dammitt..forget my sympathy lol...

Comment

Missing.

That little girl has been missing for more than two weeks. I got the same e-mail from two other people about 10 months ago. I hope she's found safe, though.

Pare-

Comment

I got that email 4 years ago! I remember I got it in highschool, it was a hoax then, itsa hoax now.
              ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
              ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
              *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

This is way to sick ! An then on the other side of the coin shows ppl are still willing to help others.

The person that started this should be sent away.

My yongest daughter was taken when she was only 1 1/2 at that time there were no amber alerts .. This makes me sick . She was in the front yard of her baby sitters poof gone just like that .. How can these ppl post this stuff when they dont have all the facts there should be some kind of law !!!!!!!!
                sorry just my 2!!!!!!!!! may all those lost never be forgotten!
                Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfTears

My yongest daughter was taken when she was only 1 1/2 at that time there were no amber alerts .. This makes me sick . She was in the front yard of her baby sitters poof gone just like that ..
                  Sorry to hear :( Do you have her back now?

Comment

Originally posted by WolfTears
                    My yongest daughter was taken when she was only 1 1/2 at that time there were no amber alerts .. This makes me sick . She was in the front yard of her baby sitters poof gone just like that .. How can these ppl post this stuff when they dont have all the facts there should be some kind of law !!!!!!!!
                    sorry just my 2!!!!!!!!! may all those lost never be forgotten!
                    yea i'm sorry to hear that too and I'm curious to if you have her back too....
                    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by tradish_wiyan
                      This picture looks very familiar. I got a forward with a subject line of "Amber Alert" and i sent it out to my friends and family. I also got another e-mail regarding this picture and it is a hoax. There have been many e-mails with the same picture but different contact information.
                      It is a hoax..I've seen an article written about it..with the exact same picture
                      (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

speakin of hoaxes..kinna like that one email that u get every year about how bill gates n microsoft wanna give u 500 buxs for forwarding the stupid email around...or make a wish foundation will donate a penny for every person u forward their mail to in the name of a sick child...i've never forwarded these emailz..even the missing children ones either...but to that one woman who really had her child taken...sorry to hear u had to go thru that for realz...
                        "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

Okay my bad. I just received this from my friend that is a teacher so I was trying to spread the word. I just thought the same way as Burberrilish did. What if it was one of my kids?

I will email my friend and let her know.

Comment

and another thing...it makes me rather angry:Angry that folks will make hoaxes over something serious like this. UGH!

Comment

No I dont she is watching over us now . These kind of things make me so angry . But I also understand trying to help ppl it is most often our nature. Peace .
                              Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
                              Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X