Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

:HappyBD: :bouncy: :Jumping: :PTime:

Happy Birthday Chica!

Comment

Happy... Happy.. Burfday!!

May you have many more!!

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Ahhh Gee.. thanks you guys!!! It was party weekend man.. me and St8's anniversary is the 9th as well.. so WE had a good time.. and no cub either!!!
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

:HappyBD: :Music: :PTime: an many more !!!!!!!!!!! Thought I made this thread must not have hit da button ...lmao my sons bd was the 9th enjoy kiddo . I will send u that package in a few so much going on right now .. Hugs Happy BD to youuuuuuuuuuuu
          Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
          Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Happy Birthday J! Yu rock:D :wave

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.