Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL I GOT OFFERED were COUPONS!!!!

:Yell :Mad

Dammit all i got offered were COUPONS!!! Yesss my baby's childcare found a HAIR in his baby food!! and I called GERBER to report it and there were FOUR witnesses to this nasty discovery and all that wench offered me was dammn COUPONS!! :Mad All she had to say was "Congrats" about the new edition to my family AND that the FOOD is cooked in the JAR and that if the baby ate the hair it was OKAY!! OKAY OKAY!!! :Mad :Yell WTF.... soooo i am going to take further steps in this situation on Monday... dammit.. since this incident yesterday, I have invested into a blender that will MAKE MY OWN BABY FOOD!!! dammittt uggghh okay i'm done venting about that lol

Oh my god! That is so nasty! I can't believe that there was a hair in a sealed jar. :JawDrop Gosh you think they would have at least gave you a refund but some crummy coupons? Not only that but I wouldn't have believed her when she said "It's cooked in the jar!" Regardless if it was or not, that is just nasty and they should have offered you something more than some stupid coupons! Come on if you went to a restaurant and you found a hair what would they have done? If anything you would have gotten free food back right? So they should have done that for you!:( dang sorry for you girl! hope that don't happen to me!(My boy is only 3 months) sorry for what happened though!
    If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Thanks Oneida.. i know..them crummy people..she probably IS NOT EVEN A MOTHER either :Mad Ugghh i just keep hearing what she said about the damn hair BEING STERILIZED and SAFE FOR MY SON IF HE ATE ANY OF IT!!!!! :Mad :Yell Yuppp.. crap if that happened to you at a restaurant they would either pay for your ticket or something to that effect!!! This reminds me of the other evening we went to eat at olive garden and we GOT THE SHYTTIEST service there that night and thats our USUAL olive garden we go to BUT OMG that night... :Mad I WAS NOT ABOUT TO TIP the flippin waitress buutt for that kinda crappy service of where the waitress only comes THREE TIMES to your table which includes to take your order/serve you your food and then LASTLY comes to drop off your check FORGET THAT!!! I'M NOT TIPPING!! Sooo what does the manager do..she gives my husband and I a $30 gift card for our next visit to Olive Garden :) Sooo in turn it does pay to complain when something is NOT Right...ohh but believe me i will be calling gerber again tomorrow morning again
      Last edited by BurBz; 01-12-2004, 12:49 PM.

Comment

so wuts the status??
        "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

HAIR!?!?!
          i guess nothin's safe huH!? yuck!
          i know i freak out when i find "weird stuff" in my food and i'll drop my fork then & there!
          i can't believe this one time we went to macaroni grill and my food was soo delish... it was yummy & tasty... until i pulled a long WHITE hair outta my mouth! i was freaked out! i almost flipped... but i got a free meal & dessert!
          that happened to my dad once too... just recently... acutally it was @ the same macaroni grill... he was practically done w/his food & the waitress was checkin' on us when he pulled a STAPLE off his fork! i almost freaked out... i was like "WTF!?!? am i gonna find a paperclip in mine!?" she was grossed out & got the manager, so my pops got a free meal...
          but c'mon now... that's jsut plain GROSS!
          i'll be QUICK to complain too!
          :Mad :Yell
          "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

thats just disgusting. SUE EM!!!! :Yell :Yell :Mad
            yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

If I sued for hair i found in food everytime, id be donald trump.

your not gonna get millions. thats everyones problems. everyone else is supposed to be perfect and if they arent we sue them.

i found a tiny dead spider in my froot loops once. i didnt care. its not like i ate it and got deathly ill.

you rlucky if you get a free coupon.
              There are 2 types of people in the world...
              Really stupid people who think they are smart
              and
              Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

who asked you to be the judge of all the white man's mistakes billyjoebimbo? lol hold up, you must be white?

Comment

The best way to get their attention is to sue. hit em where it hurts...their wallet. White people stand up and take notice when they know it costs them $$$. At least they will look at the way they make the baby food.
                  yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Sorry to say, but you have'nt got a case to sue. They are right when they say that the hair is sterilized. As gross as that might be to you, the fact of the matter is that it would'nt poison or pass on disease to your kid. At the very most, if it were long enough, it could wrap around the child's tongue and cause acid reflux or minor choking. Keep in mind your kid gets ahold of your own hair and it's not sterilized (even if you wash it daily LOL). However, they SHOULD have offered you a refund... and that's probably what you would get if you went to court with it.
                    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
                      Sorry to say, but you have'nt got a case to sue. They are right when they say that the hair is sterilized. As gross as that might be to you, the fact of the matter is that it would'nt poison or pass on disease to your kid. At the very most, if it were long enough, it could wrap around the child's tongue and cause acid reflux or minor choking. Keep in mind your kid gets ahold of your own hair and it's not sterilized (even if you wash it daily LOL). However, they SHOULD have offered you a refund... and that's probably what you would get if you went to court with it.
                      I know...the thing about my hair.. thank gawd i leave my hair brushing to do in my bathroom :D

Comment

Yes Im white. Italian so I am actually a bit olive.

I guess it all depends on if it was an eyelash or a 3 ft long coiled up hair.:Chatter They cant say that it was floating thru the air and landed in the jar if it was a big one. Was it tied in any fancy knots? Did it have a note attached to it? THEN you may have a case againts the maker. :Chatter

Howard Stern was talking about a lady who found a condom in her clam chowder. Now THATS worth suing for! Especially if its New England Clam Chowder!:D
                        There are 2 types of people in the world...
                        Really stupid people who think they are smart
                        and
                        Really smart people who think they are smart.

Comment

Ewwwwwwww das nastyyyyy!

Reminded me of being at this Asian resurant. I ordered sesame chicken and just as I got ready to dig in this lil spider was making his way across my plate! I just stared like "damn and I was hungry too". It was kinda funny cause he was like "WOOOOOOOOO CHI-----KEEEEENNNNNNNNN". :Chatter Anyways my server comes over and I tell her what's goin on. She picks em up and says oh it's just a spider that fell out of the rafters. I said "ahem. it's alive". And right on cue that lil sucker started truckin up her arm!!!!! :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter She goes OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!! And flings it! Man that was a hoot! They offered me free food but I was like '' uhhhhhh how bout nooooooo".

Burberrilish, that sucks. I know I'd be kinda miffed if that was my child.
                          SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

So what happen? EWW I would have had a fit also. That's your baby.
                            Ur A Dork

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                              by OLChemist
                              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                            • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                              Books!
                              by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                              It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                              02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X