Scarey/Creepy or Rockkkkkkkkkkkssss??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarey/Creepy or Rockkkkkkkkkkkssss??

Ok.. you have to settle a dispute between me and another member/moderator on this board which shall remain nameless. **

I won't tell you what my opinion is but we need this settled.

Does Christopher Walken suck because he is a ....scarey/creepy dude...

or...does he rockkkkkk?

**singing otter

:taunting:
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

he rocks because he's a scary creepy dude! :)

The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl

I agree with wuperndngyrrl.

:D
      Bahnisiain

Comment

He rocks because he doesnt act, he becomes.
        Notice how he never blinks when he looks at you.
        It is a power move. works well in seduction and other negotiations
        ------------------
        " We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
        If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
        We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
        And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )

Comment

He totally rocks! And uh, I've never had him stare at me b4 so I don't know whatcha mean! :p just joshin' ya!:Chatter N o but for real tho' he kicks @$s!
          If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

He does scarey/creepy well!!... he's very convincing.
            ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Has he ever been in a wack/lame movies?
              dont say joe dirt cuz dat one was a goot one!
              Mens inhumanity to each other is surpassed ONLY by what women do to each other.
              <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
              Quote: "I blame it on my youngnessness..." BTH
              DEATH TO ALL LURKERS!!!! ME

Comment

he was in GIGLI with J.Lo and some guy named ben, she was great as usual and sooo was he..
                thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

He is a dancer by trade. The movies came accidently.
                  He did that scene, with the gun, in Deer Hunter, and he was type cast as the guy you better take serriously, or your azs might get hurt.
                  Never saw him on the stage, but it would be good.
                  ------------------
                  " We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
                  If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
                  We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
                  And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )

Comment

He rockzzzzzzzz!!!!

An awesome actor, one of my faves :D
                    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

he ROCKS! his dancing was awesome in that one music video. I can't remember who the band was, I wanna say Fat Boy Slim but I'm not completely sure.

Comment

oh yeah... that video was pretty cool- i liked it too!

i think HE ROCKS!
                        "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

defenitly he rocks

:D

Comment

Originally posted by superndngyrl

Word to your mother!!!!
                            It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by ojibwaysweetie
                              He rockzzzzzzzz!!!!

An awesome actor, one of my faves :D
                              I think he rockzzzzzz to.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.