Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Input: Native Singles Cruise....yea or neah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Input: Native Singles Cruise....yea or neah?

Hey Everyone......

I need some of your input. I am thinking of getting a NATIVE SINGLES CRUISE going on this year. Either a 3-4 day cruise from LA to Mexico or Miami to Caribbean. :sailingaw This will be the 1st or 2nd week of June or late September. Oh yeah, sorry to say, per Cruiseline rules, this is for 21 and over, no exceptions.

And for you older singles, would you want a Old Skool Native Singles Cruise??

What do you think? So ya all :huddle: huddle your thinking caps together and lemme know.

YEAH or NEAH.

If you are really interested, please email me so I have you on my list !!! [email protected]

Thanks!!!!!!!!! Peace and mutton grease!!!!

:Thumbs

:1Party:
    You have crossed my path, You will never be forgotten......

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
    [email protected]

sounds like fun. i'd go! :) too bad it doesn't dock at GON and then stop at some of the CALI pow-wows. :D why does NM have to be surrounded by Land? :Chatter jk
    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

I'd go just went to Mexico and it was a place I'd revisit. I'd go on a singles cruise.
      :Music:

:sunny!:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.