Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Input: Native Singles Cruise....yea or neah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    I'd go just went to Mexico and it was a place I'd revisit. I'd go on a singles cruise.
    :Music:

:sunny!:

Leave a comment:

• superndngyrl
    replied
    sounds like fun. i'd go! :) too bad it doesn't dock at GON and then stop at some of the CALI pow-wows. :D why does NM have to be surrounded by Land? :Chatter jk

Leave a comment:

• Nezbah
    started a topic Need Input: Native Singles Cruise....yea or neah?

Need Input: Native Singles Cruise....yea or neah?

Hey Everyone......

I need some of your input. I am thinking of getting a NATIVE SINGLES CRUISE going on this year. Either a 3-4 day cruise from LA to Mexico or Miami to Caribbean. :sailingaw This will be the 1st or 2nd week of June or late September. Oh yeah, sorry to say, per Cruiseline rules, this is for 21 and over, no exceptions.

And for you older singles, would you want a Old Skool Native Singles Cruise??

What do you think? So ya all :huddle: huddle your thinking caps together and lemme know.

YEAH or NEAH.

If you are really interested, please email me so I have you on my list !!! [email protected]

Thanks!!!!!!!!! Peace and mutton grease!!!!

:Thumbs

:1Party:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    Today, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X