Wedding Cake Toppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Cake Toppers

my auntie got married on new years day and we're putting together a reception for her soon. Anyone have any links or ideas on what to put on her cake? we wanna get a native couple or something... if u got links or ideas let me know! thanks.
    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

u could look on ask.com and try to find something

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
    You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

Here's one I found. You all could probably make one that would be even prettier. Go to Michale's or Hobby Lobby.. some place like that. They have the separate pieces that you can build your own.
      I 'll keep looking. ;)

"We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Awwwww... now this is cute... just found it.

Here's the link

http://www.apictureperfectwedding.com/ppw345.htm
        "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

HOLAY!!! Just saw the price... $62.75 and $40.95us.

(the first price I saw was Can. and it was $95..that is what I was having a fit for )

Comment

yea i seen those... but i dont really like the dream catchers... i found the figurines by themselves tho.

http://www.bridalpeople.com/wedding-...46.asp?HCat=11

Comment

that would be a good idea for some company to come up w/the diff versions of cake toppers for the southerners, northerners etc... dontcha think? i'm hoping somebody already thought of this. :)

Comment

Those are cute.. like I said I thought you all could do better. I personally didn't like the dreamcatchers either. To..ummm... how would you say it nicely.. overdone :D

That would be a great idea...

Even making a fancier topper with with these figurines would go good.

Comment

Hey.. check this idea out. And look at that nice cake at the bottom!

http://www.designsbydorian.com/Doria...ke_toppers.htm

Comment

Lemme know what search engines you used and I'll look on other ones.

Comment

i just googled it and googled it. :)

i dont like the southwest designs...

Comment

http://www.topsthecake.com/925721.jpg
                        I used this as my wedding cake topper. The designs resembled our traditional dress. It was nice. I thought it would be too heavy to put on top of a cake, but I didn't have to worry.
                        Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

thats cute! :)

Comment

hey.. super...

whatcha think of my wedding topper.. :p.. I might use this one when I get married in 10 years.. :Chatter

Those lil' ndn onez are so cute!.. I wish I had those ideas when my sister took the plunge. OOoh well... her wedding was still purdy.
                            Attached Files
                            ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

awwww... :) there's tons of ideas out there. There's even a place that makes custom cake toppers. You have to send them your picture and they say it takes 1 week.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                Books!
                                by Tsalagi_Phoenix
                                It seems that all the 'what are you reading now' threads have died and I decided to make my own thread for books.

Post what you're currently reading, ask for recommendations or give recommendations, post what books you got most recently and anything else book related.

I'm...
                                02-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X