UGH... The things kids do!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• chatty1
    talkin yourself outta speeding ticket
    by chatty1
    what was the craziest story you have told the cop's when pulled over? mine, was about 1992 my cousin's wedding reception had been going on for a few hours, and when i got off work i was in a hurry to get there before beer was all gone. i was pulled over, i told the cop that my mom had called and she...
    12-04-2008, 08:06 PM
  • little bird
    Today's UC Irive, CA Powwow!
    by little bird
    Today, my husband & I attended the UC Irvine Powwow. It was our 1st Powwow. Since our 15th wedding Anniversary is tomorrow (The 4th), we desided to make this our gift to eachother. I wrote down some comments while we were there: It was a beautiful day, hot, but beautiful. We walked around the...
    06-03-2006, 11:25 PM
  • OneidaDreamer
    All I Wanted To Do Was Leave
    by OneidaDreamer
    I thought that I was done with hate. I thought it was through. But it is not. What transpired on the 26 of Dec was proof of that. I really don't understand why it happened. I don't believe there were too many profound lessons to be learned by me getting my *** kicked severely.

It is...
    01-10-2008, 11:38 PM
  • LadyRedtailedHawk
    A True Story
    by LadyRedtailedHawk
    I received this via email and while it not being "a joke or humor", I thought it was worth sharing. It also proves I do have a sensitive side :rainbw:

A little girl went to her bedroom and pulled a glass jelly jar
    from its hiding place in the closet. She poured...
    03-29-2004, 01:25 PM
  • MCKiemle
    Would your Mom?
    by MCKiemle
    What is something that your mother has done for you that shows how much she must love you?
    My mom is a phenomenal woman,and she has done many fantastic things for us over the years.Recently however I was reminded just how cool she is.

My older brother and I were coming home from some...
    02-27-2010, 02:11 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X