Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghostrider
    replied
    Now jusy what the hell you gonna tell that half the world don't know already?? HUh.Huh??:D Uh, never mind, I just remembered.
    Nice mato, sweet kind,loveable mato:D :Angel: :Angel2

Leave a comment:

• MissTlingitAchievement
    replied
    Re: @$##@*&#$(#&%$#*$# Hubz!!

Originally posted by Mato Winyan
    For those of you I was talking with on hubz.. it is not working for me. It froze.. I can't type or send messages... I'm not ignoreing you. sorry :Cry :Yell :Cry :Yell :Cry :Yell
    And here I thought ya was bein snotty to me.

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    :devil I can give out some info you would rather be kept hush hush.... ;) now... keep talking old man...keep talking.... :devil

:taunting: :rofl2:

Leave a comment:

• ghostrider
    replied
    nananoonoobooboo and there nothin' mean ole mato can do:D :devil

Leave a comment:

• buckskin pantyhose
    replied
    HUBZ IS CHEAP MAN! I swear everyone prolly thinks i'm a stuck up BRATT cuz they hit me up & it always freezes when i reply......THANKS HUBZ! :Yell Well i do have bratt like tendancies at times but i wouldn't flat out diss ya like that....

HUBZ

STINKIN

HUBZ! (makes me appreciate being single.....or i'd blame that one on my hubby too) JKS!

Leave a comment:

• bushy_braids
    replied
    hubz sucks... it always freezes on me too and cuts off my convo... i prefer yahoo im

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    :wall: You are such a brat!! Quit IM'ing me !!!! :wall:

:rofl2:

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    Just remember.. dynamite might come in small packages.... but the smaller you are the farther you have to walk back!!!! :taunting:

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    Who me..

Kidz... you suck!!!

Leave a comment:

• WhoMe
    replied
    Originally posted by Mato Winyan
    Well yeah... it does on there.

But I can kick your azz at the next powwow we're at.. so remember that one missy!! :Tongue :taunting:
    Mato:

NdnKidz may be little. . . but you know what they say about dynamite - 'reaches in to billfold to place a crisp benjamin franklin on the betting table.

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    Originally posted by NDNKIDZ
    yeah right .... whateverrrrrrrrrrrr.... does this mean that we can stick our toungue out at ya and go na na na boo boo.. and you cant do nothen about it.... :Chatter :Tongue :wall: :29:
    Well yeah... it does on there.

But I can kick your azz at the next powwow we're at.. so remember that one missy!! :Tongue :taunting:

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    If you need to get in touch with me.. send a pm. ;)

Leave a comment:

• NDNKIDZ
    replied
    yeah right .... whateverrrrrrrrrrrr.... does this mean that we can stick our toungue out at ya and go na na na boo boo.. and you cant do nothen about it.... :Chatter :Tongue :wall: :29:

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    In answer to your question... NO DAMMIT IT ISN'T!!!! :Cry :Yell :Cry

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    started a topic @$##@*&#$(#&%$#*$# Hubz!!

@$##@*&#$(#&%$#*$# Hubz!!

For those of you I was talking with on hubz.. it is not working for me. It froze.. I can't type or send messages... I'm not ignoreing you. sorry :Cry :Yell :Cry :Yell :Cry :Yell

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• Paul G
    10 Pendleton Blanket Giveaway - Bonus Code
    by Paul G
    I'm giving away 10 Pendleton Blankets in our new giveaway

www.powwows.com/win

Enter daily for more chances to win.

AND I'm hiding bonus codes for even more entries in our newsletter, podcast, live show and web pages.

So I wanted to give all of you...
    01-15-2022, 03:39 PM
  • ches
    The Motel
    by ches
    Why did the photon check in to the motel without any luggage?

Because he was traveling light.
    Yesterday, 01:00 PM
  • HolyElk
    Where is everyone from?
    by HolyElk
    Hello everyone, I am from North Dakota...........
    05-01-2003, 02:40 PM
  • OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X