Moving to Vancouver BC Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Vancouver BC Canada

Thought I would let you all know out there, I am moving to Vancouver BC Canada. Departure date is the last Sunday in February ( don't have a calender).

Made the decision to go first, and then all seems to be working out... got the ticket on Air North paid for. Also A+ Hardware and Software Exams paid for the second time around ( don't ask about that one:p)

http://www.flyairnorth.ca

Give me a hollar if you are around that area:D
    Last edited by ; 01-22-2004, 12:26 PM.

Well I think Sweet_Syilx and Okanogan Jingler will just about be your new neighbors, plus a few others. And then quite a few of us live just south of the border here in Washington.

So welcome to the extended neighborhood.
    "Friends don't let friends drink decaf..."
    Wakalapi's $49 unlimited phone service www.49deal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wakalapi
      Well I think Sweet_Syilx and Okanogan Jingler will just about be your new neighbors
      I thought sweet sylix was okanagan jingler?? :Thinking
      Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Funny Chica Sweet Syilx is herself:p She is from the area
        (Okanagan).

Comment

:Chatter what? I thought that was her user name before she changed it!! :p
          Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Originally posted by Wakalapi
            Well I think Sweet_Syilx and Okanogan Jingler will just about be your new neighbors, plus a few others. And then quite a few of us live just south of the border here in Washington.

So welcome to the extended neighborhood.

Hey thanks! Puleassssssssssssse let me know of any powwows, I am just about goin thru withdrawls:p Yawp, I know Sweet Syilx, will be so good to get outta town and start a new life. Have to meet yall when I am down there!;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jinglin Chica
              :Chatter what? I thought that was her user name before she changed it!! :p

It could very well be:p Have to ask her... or show her this thread

Comment

:Chatter ok :Thumbs

I'm kind of in that area... sort of.. you'll be my provincial neighbor now! ;) welcome! :agree?:
                Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Thank you:) I am leaving the last Sunday in February,( 29th) and will arrive at 1030am at YVR
                  Last edited by ; 01-22-2004, 12:25 PM.

Comment

and ur flight # is? :p
                    Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Umm not sure Just ask for the Air North arrivals... they should be able to point you in the right way. Or the people from Whitehorse that look like freakin snowman gettin off the plane*lmfao* ( reference to all of the layers we have to wear)

There we go, its flight 505!
                      Last edited by ; 01-19-2004, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.