X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BurBz
    replied
    Originally posted by *Kwe_Zee*
    Jobs are touchy. On one hand, you have the biggest posters on this board, and they all post from work. *ahem* Burbs, Chica.. etc. LOL.

Then there are those that don't have cushy office jobs such as Burbs. Burbs pays for her Burberry by chattin' all day long. LOL.

:bouncy: yuuuppperrss!! I'll second that :rofl2: *LMAO* Summmer :taunting: thats whaattt student workers are for too :rofl2: :rofl2:

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Jobs are touchy. On one hand, you have the biggest posters on this board, and they all post from work. *ahem* Burbs, Chica.. etc. LOL.

Then there are those that don't have cushy office jobs such as Burbs. Burbs pays for her Burberry by chattin' all day long. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Dancin by the bay
    replied
    I know where Mia is. She's at the local Starbucks. Don't know who the others are.

Leave a comment:

• kamikaze_yazzie
    replied
    bling bling

Bling got one of those job thingies too... no time to powwow- online anyway
    ~*some are wise... some are otherwise*~

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    .. that would be her the one and only. Just checkin to see if things were ok... thanks

Leave a comment:

• *Kwe_Zee*
    replied
    Bling Bling, is that RaeRae you're asking about? I dont know if ndnsports. is still up, but that's where you'll find her pervy butt. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    started a topic MIA!! Anyone know where so & so is??

MIA!! Anyone know where so & so is??

I have wondered about several members that were on here all the time and thought maybe you all had people you were wondering about and would maybe want to post em here.

I haven't seen bling bling jingle diva on since forever.... and my daughter NDN Princess 2201 and I are wondering where Chenoa Native Girl is... anyone know? :dontknow: :(

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X