Jen -n- Ben News....No Way!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jen -n- Ben News....No Way!!!

Much to my personal shock (not really), reports are coming in that the corporation of B-Lo Bennifer is no more.

I can't believe they aren't going to be together forever!:Cry
    It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Will there be a reformation of the media powerhouse of P-Lo J-Diddy forthcoming?
    It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

poor Bennifer....bet hes just hear broken :( I'll cheer him up!!!:Angel2 :devil
      yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

I wonder if the nude pics that J-Lo allegedly gave Ben for a present will find their way to the internet ala Tom and Pam, and Paris Hilton.

Comment

Yeah, I called my family together last night and broke the news to them - it was hard, but somehow - we will make it. I just can't beleive it. :Cry :Cry :Cry
          Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Ben is most likely drowning his sorrows with a stripper...... :p
            He's the type of rez I like
            ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

Originally posted by Smeshigaud
              Ben is most likely drowning his sorrows with a stripper...... :p
              *LMAO @ SM*

good one.
              "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

J. Lo the Hoe and that Country Club kid Ben broke up again? Im so sick of hearing about this played out couple. Im glad Eva Mendes is on the scene, I needed a new Latina hero.:p :p

Comment

I say he should pawn the ring, buy more guns & use her videos for target practice!:guns:
                  *BE EASY*

Comment

:39: HOORAY FOR BEN!!! I knew this day would come ... that lady can't be tied down no matter how kinky it is jk

Comment

I heard about BenaJen this morning from my PARENTS!! They were discussing it like one was a family member. *LOL*

About time is all I can say!!
                      I knew they couldnt make it... she's probably already seeing his fren Matt.

JUST KIDDING fren!!! :Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now

I knew they couldnt make it... she's probably already seeing his fren Matt.

JUST KIDDING fren!!! :Chatter
                        :Shocked ...... :Angry ...... nooooo, not my Matt!!! :Chatter

Comment

They have been in the news and it makes it over here in the middle east...I don't care for either one...I have only seen one Ben movie. Pearl Harbor(boring) and one Jen movie- Anaconda
                          (ok) suprisingly.

Somewhere in the middle east...Qatar to be exact...

Ndnsoldierboy11b:flag:

Comment

That is so gay! It doesn't really surprise me after all the girl has been married how many times? And each marriage lasted how long? Yeah she has a lot of money (Jenny from tha block my @$s!) but that don't mean she ain't got problems! Shoot she needs a therapist or something! Come on now, she ain't in love with nobody but herself besides she's a better actress than a singer she needs to stick to her acting! I like J-Lo and all but come on now! Who else is with me? She should ditch tha singing and just stick to acting.:Chatter
                            If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Ohhh i'm sooo devastated :o

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.