No announcement yet.

omg look at this who would buy this????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg look at this who would buy this????

my cousin sent this too me its just messed up its like 2 indian costumes and it is like showing clevage and stuff eww
    avalonusa.com/western/

:Yell :Eyebrows :NoNo

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
    You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

it's stripper outfits.. not kidding
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

really hahaha im so stupid hahaha eww what was my cousin doing at that site????????????? hmm maybe she gonna try to do that ewww that would be wrong oops i didnt know it was a stripper site :p ummmm im really dumb i didnt look at anything else thank goodness :Angel2 i feel really dumb:dontknow: :duhh: anyways im only a kid haha im gonna go yell at my cousin now:Yell

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling

Comment

Originally posted by EuChEe4LiFe
        really hahaha im so stupid hahaha eww what was my cousin doing at that site????????????? hmm maybe she gonna try to do that ewww that would be wrong oops i didnt know it was a stripper site :p ummmm im really dumb i didnt look at anything else thank goodness :Angel2 i feel really dumb:dontknow: :duhh: anyways im only a kid haha im gonna go yell at my cousin now:Yell
        hey girl don't worry! It was funny:p What else is new, white women trying to masquerade as native women j/k

Comment

Originally posted by EuChEe4LiFe
          naw..you ain't stupid.. stupid is knowing and still asking what they were LOL
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Oh....My....Gosh!!! I was completely unprepared for that!!:Shocked

Comment

I think I'd like to get the Can Can Girl costume set! :Chatter :Chatter :p J/K
              He's the type of rez I like
              ~A. Waquie Nov. 2003~

Comment

ohhhhhhhh i just got a terrible image in my head <hits head and thinks of a very sexy ndn guy shirtless all sweaty and long dark hair braided and his name is eddie spears haha lol:Scared :Eyepopper :Naughty :7:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.