Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you sleep with....

your own pillow when you go to a motel? :Tongue
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

i bring my own pillow and in winter a pendleton blanket. just need soemthign from home to help me sleep.
    Bahnisiain

Comment

yes, I prefer my own pillow
      tchrcoun.blogspot.com

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman

Comment

yeppers, and my own special blanket to wrap up in too

sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

*L* ewwww of course lol... and i even go as far as bringing our own blankets :p :D seriously... ya never know how well them sheets or blankets are cleaned *L* :p

Comment

Whats a pillow?
            ------------------
            " We beseech and demand... that you accept the Church and the Superior Organization of the whole world and recognize the supreme Pontiff, called the Pope, and that in his name you acknowledge the King and Queen... his representatives, as the lords and superior authorities of these islands and main lands...
            If you do not do this, or resort maliciously to delay, we warn you that, with the aid of God, we will enter your land against you with force and will make war in every place and by every means we can and are able, and we will then subject you to the yoke and authority of the church and of their Highnesses.
            We will take you and your wives and children and make them slaves...
            And we will take your property and will do you all the harm and evil we can..."

--The Requerimiento (read by Spanish Conquistadors to the people of the "New World" )

Comment

Re: Do you sleep with....

Originally posted by Mato Winyan
              your own pillow when you go to a motel? :Tongue
              oh i get it, *pillow equals woman*, were usuing code words.... yeah for the most part
              thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

lol.
                i bring my big spongebob to lots of powwows just b/c i love spongebob.
                & all the lil kids try to steal him:Cry
                but oh yeah,i bring my own pillow
                who lives in a pineapple under the sea? man i wish it was me!

Comment

Originally posted by lakotajingledancer
                  lol.
                  GO SPONGEBOB *HIGHFIVE* HAHA I LOVE SPONGEBOB I BRING HIM AND PATRICK WITH ME

:) :)

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling And ooh wee it's the ultimate feeling
                  You got me lifted feeling so gifted Sugar how you get so fly?¿?

****Mary had a little lamb but grandma butchered it****

Comment

I prefer my own but I use the motel pillow even though I shouldn't because they won't wash it and not only that but they don't wash the blankets either I know I used to work as a housekeeper when I was younger.
                    If you should suck my soul, I should lick your funky emotions. Nothing's good unless you play with it, play with me baby.

Did you just see what god did to us man?

If Barbie is so popular why do have to buy her friends?

Comment

Originally posted by OneidaMrs
                      I prefer my own but I use the motel pillow even though I shouldn't because they won't wash it and not only that but they don't wash the blankets either I know I used to work as a housekeeper when I was younger.

ya coulda left me in denial... But I use my own pillows.

Comment

Originally posted by lakotajingledancer
                        lol.

:Chatter U won't catch me at any powwow without my Patrick pillow! My cousins always steal him, and hide him somewhere on the grounds too...:Cry :Chatter
                        THE RASMUS ROCK MY SOX!
                        The Darkness Rox my SOX!
                        And Kiss rules foot!
                        :rocking: And if anyone disagrees Bleah to you :Tongue

:Thumbs ZANG!

Comment

hmmm...depends if i can get the pillow to the hotel without getting it dirty!!;)
                          "GAZ!!....Taste Me I'm Delicious!!!"

*1 Hour Later*

"STILL DELICIOUS!! Nobody should be THIS DELICIOUS!!"

Comment

Take a bag, just for your pillow, and blanky
                            tchrcoun.blogspot.com

No one "makes us" feel anything, we choose to feel, act, and react the way we do. ~~Nino's Philosophy

I am not the Creator and therefore cannot "save" anyone. The path one walks is between the individual and the creator; not to be judged by me. ~TurtleWoman

Comment

I take my own pillows and blankets, extra too share with my baby girl.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • NahimanaSung
                                Hosting young girl in rez
                                by NahimanaSung
                                Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                                03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X