Valentine Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine Gifts

Let's help the sweethearts out and tell em what we like....

Chocolate or Flowers?

Flowers :flowers:
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

This one goes out to my hunny bunny-Ditch71
    I would love to have my ring.....:D :2: :2:
    I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

Niether something less generic and much more creative....I dunno what, but he is a smart man, he'll figure it out!!!!!:Angel:
      "Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" ~Cinderella
      Obsession is an action word...
      "I !!! and all things PINK!!!
      This is for you Prince Charming....
      Make Love :KISS001: not war..... :war00000:

Comment

I just want something that puts alot of thought into it. I wouldn't mind having a homemade card, or some silly homemade project. I just know that if you put more thought into it, it would be even sweeter.

Balloons and flowers wouldn't hurt, too. :Angel:
        Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

Diamonds are a girls best friend...

Diamonds are Forever....

Bling Bling....

:p :D

Comment

a hickey with my initials or a heart shaped one usually does the trick
            thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

WElll i think Valentines day is overrated *LMAO* regardless even if i get stuff from my hubby on that day LOL but why should it just be one day set aside for LOVE?? LOL it should be like everyday ya know? LOL Kinda like Mothers Day and Fathers Day, shouldn't just be ONE DECLARED DAY out of the year, it should be a daily thing. I dunno.. thats just my 2 cents.. :p

Sorry Mato.. not trynna kill your thread here lol..

but i love gettin them gifts tho :Tongue HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy
                :rofl2: yuck :rofl2:

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                  Diamonds are a girls best friend...

Diamonds are Forever....

Bling Bling....

:p :D
                  I got Me, one of those for christmas!...Yup diamonds are forever!
                  Oh Honey, Honey, Honey Open The Door, It's Your O'l Man, Come Home Once More, Honey Open The Door!:)

Comment

Originally posted by injunboy
                    *LOL* yikes... take a pic if you get either. *L* I wanna see!! *LOL*

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                      WElll i think Valentines day is overrated *LMAO* regardless even if i get stuff from my hubby on that day LOL but why should it just be one day set aside for LOVE?? LOL it should be like everyday ya know? LOL Kinda like Mothers Day and Fathers Day, shouldn't just be ONE DECLARED DAY out of the year, it should be a daily thing. I dunno.. thats just my 2 cents.. :p

I gotta agree with you Char. Why can't a man just send flowers on any old day... not just on the one day that is designated as a day of love? *L*

And you notice how much the price of flowers go up too? Think of how much money he could save.. if he sent them today!! *L*

My fav gifts are the home-made cards I used to get from my daughter when she was little. I saved them. She laughs about them now.. they are so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
                        *LOL* yikes... take a pic if you get either. *L* I wanna see!! *LOL*
                        yeah
                        ME TOO!!!! LOL

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                          Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                          by OLChemist
                          *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                          06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                        • NahimanaSung
                          Hosting young girl in rez
                          by NahimanaSung
                          Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
                          03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X