Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Job

What's your dream job?

I would love to teach massage near or on a rez. have a massage school open to all people, regardless if people would be able to pay or not.
    Bahnisiain

i just thought of another dream job of mine: a photographer that travels all over the place. i have the camera and the like. just have to get good to that. i am on my way, coming to a town near you.
    Bahnisiain

Comment

I wanted to be several things such as a truck driver. I can drive and see the country. I wanted to be an airline pilot, so I can see the world. I wanted to be a doctor so that I can cure the sick. I wanted to be a writer so I can write whateva the hell I wanted to write. I wanted to be a dancer so that I can make MC Hammer's videos (AYE on this ONE!).

In reality, I guess what I want to do is something with computers. My major right now is Graphic Arts, so that field will lead me anywhere such as website designs, publisher or anything.

My dream job would pay a significant amount and be enjoyable. I wouldn't mind working by myself, or owning my own company.
      Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cris_neva
        My revelation....
        by cris_neva
        A bit long winded but from the heart & worth the read:

I admit I haven’t always been the best person I could be…the past few weeks have really made me reflect on a lot of issues and has literally humbled me...there have been times I was selfish when I shouldn’t have been and
        08-29-2013, 12:14 PM
      • Paul G
        A Suicidal Mission
        by Paul G
        Posted by jaybvelumptuous

On an average day, a person consists of past virtues, pursuing soft, silk dreams, an image of our own perfections so it seems.
        Until you hope has been worn out by a reality that’s obscene, wishing it was only a fictional dream, nightmare or something....
        11-28-2006, 02:04 PM
      • Elo Janis
        Gathering of Nations webcast
        by Elo Janis
        So of course one of my relatives up and decides to cross over the bridge on Monday, April 20, 2015. Her wake and funeral will be Thursday and Friday leaving me unable to watch the webcast of The Gathering.
        Is there anyway of doing the 'watch later' option that is available on You Tube if I sign...
        04-23-2015, 01:38 AM
        Running An Online Auction
        by Guest
        If I was to run an online auction, what would I need to do? I want to have my own site, specifically dedicated to native items only.

Any ideas or answers
        10-01-2003, 04:30 PM
      • Jibbyâ„¢
        Hard Drive Troubles...HELP!
        by Jibbyâ„¢
        Ok so here is my dilemna. I will try to explain it the best I can with my limited technical knowledge.

Ok so one day, I'm sitting there right, and for some odd reason, I had to shut down my PC. Well when I go to turn it back on, it tells me that the system.ini file is missing or corrupt....
        07-04-2003, 09:55 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
        by OLChemist
        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
        06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
      • NahimanaSung
        Hosting young girl in rez
        by NahimanaSung
        Hey!

I'm half Lakota/Dakota native american, currently living in France. I'm 18 years old, and at a point in my life where I really feel the need to explore my ancestry and learn more about my culture.

I don't know if this is the appropriate forum or way to ask,...
        03-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X