Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luvlumbee
    replied
    I dont know how I forgot about Deep Forest and yes--Me'shell is one of my favorites. I've been following her music since she started out. Got all her cd's including the new one.
    Outkast is unique. Love them. If you ever get a chance check out Radiohead. And I must mention Joss Stone. One of the most amazing voices that I have heard. She is absolutely amazing.
    Sade is also one of my most favorite artists. Man so many to mention I gotta come back to this.

I cant forget one of my good friends. He just came out with a new album (this is his second) called "An Interview"--He is in Europe and just finished touring. His group is truly amazing and creative with the instruments they use.
    Last edited by luvlumbee; 01-26-2004, 01:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Singing Otter
    replied
    Barry White, Linkin Park, Ani DiFranco, Anthony Hamilton, Ruben Studdard, Deep Forest, Audio Slave, Nora Jones,Anthrax, AC/DC, Flaw, Hossam Ramzy, Musiq Soulchild, Enya, Wynton Marsallis, Stonecoat, Erykah Badu, Ozzie, Andrew Vazquez, Outkast, Rhythm-n-poetry (two dudes from Georgia trying to do big things), Taleb Kweli, and tons of others.

Me'shell is too cool. You heard her new one? I only heard it once but it was awesome. Love her work.

Leave a comment:

• luvlumbee
    started a topic Music

Music

Im an artist in a few forms....
    Music and Culinary Arts are the two main things. I have a high respect for both.

I try to keep an ear open to good music and appreciate all kinds. Of course I have my favorites but here are a few of my favorites. I'll add more later.

Me'shell Ndegeocello--she's more underground**
    Alicia Keys**
    Tori Amos**
    Pearl Jam
    Jeff Buckley
    The Cure
    Enya
    Tupac
    Elvis
    Radiohead**
    Teddy Pendergrass
    Marvin Gaye
    I will never forget Mahalia Jackson (she left a serious influence on me growing up) My dad's adopted mother use to listen to her everyday and while I was little I thought she was depressing-now I appreciate her music.
    These are artists that I truly adore and usually end up listening to when Im in deep thought or just need some enlighting. On a daily basis i usually listen to hip-hop, pop, or country. What about ya'll. What artists do you want to brag on?
    Last edited by luvlumbee; 01-26-2004, 01:10 AM.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X